Formula 1 Wags #172 Miami Madness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair he never stays at a hotel
and he hands out NDAs at the door
Juliana is staying at the influencer hotel. Same place as Kelly’s friend Yasmin and quite a few others that are here. But wow is she hated by Brazilians. Some of the tweets have even got me like 😳😳😳😳 and I’m a world class hater

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Juliana is staying at the influencer hotel. Same place as Kelly’s friend Yasmin and quite a few others that are here. But wow is she hated by Brazilians. Some of the tweets have even got me like 😳😳😳😳 and I’m a world class hater
Brazilians do NOT hold back

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Brazilians do NOT hold back
Tbf she does seem like an attention seeker. And Kanye West and Jared Leto aren’t exactly the sort of guys you’d want to brag about being associated with and yet, she did. But then again she’s literally 24, the same age as basically all the other attention seeking wags, a lot younger than ones like Kelly and they’re still awful so I think it just comes with the territory, really. She’s probably no worse than any of the others 😂

Reactions: 1

I heard a whole scandal about Juliana N where she apparently hooked up with one of her friend's ex-husband, so that could be why Brazilians are so hard on her, and then there's the whole Kanye thing 🤷‍♀️
---

this made me chuckle :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Lando back at it with the instagram follows...
not girls this time but other teams personnel again 🤣
Screenshot_20230508_013035_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I heard a whole scandal about Juliana N where she apparently hooked up with one of her friend's ex-husband, so that could be why Brazilians are so hard on her, and then there's the whole Kanye thing 🤷‍♀️
---

this made me chuckle :LOL:
I am long time lurker so excuse my randomness but this is Joao Felix who is Kika's friend Magui's boyfriend. She has been accused of cheating on him multiple times so this makes those photos even more funny. Maybe she is his beard.

Also, did anyone else find it suspicious that Heidi was so photographed yesterday then nothing today? Almost like she didn't go today. Even the stories she posted seemed to be yesterday's outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm just gonna call it
Fernando gonna screw with Max psychologically because its the only hope he has at beating him
i already saw it when he's besties with checo speaking spanish and putting his arm around him
(never that friendly with max)
He's locked onto his target
Andrea didnt stand a chance once he got in that car
1683506698758.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also... just casually leaning on brand on the safety car.
Extra
Part if me thinks he's trying to show "teamwork" or "lance is my equal" just to really duck with the red bull drivers being 1/2 and each others competition
Screenshot_20230507_220245_Instagram.jpg

And he reposted him smiling the flowers

i feel like people wont be happy if kelly is on the new daniel jpg post 😅
272C0FDE-FBE4-4D55-A63D-50365F94FAF8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread... cause tonight is just getting g started in Miami

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.