Formula 1 Wags #172 Miami Madness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like that
We are back Miami

pffft.jpg

Special shoutout to Daniel who proved me totally wrong and somehow got an invite to the Met Gala
(Thanks Blake and CAA)

And now, bring on the Miami Madness

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy new thread!!
So Blake is Daniels assistant at everything?! Tbh i really like DR, but he looked like a toddler on a schoolplay at the MET gala. Everybody's watching, not his buddy next to him and smiling because the teacher told him so. His suit was nice tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Miami, please let Alonso/Charles win this upcoming race 😩 πŸ™

(and bring us some f1-drivers-getting-wasted-together content 🀧)

nnin.jpg

slag.jpg

sle.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
i already know the gossip accounts are going to try and connect this to lando πŸ’€
BC22BAEB-4445-49C7-BED1-08168F3535E3.jpeg

• Haha
i already know the gossip accounts are going to try and connect this to lando πŸ’€
View attachment 2143417
She wasnt there last year when he was fooling around with all the boobs, she'll be there this year to remind him what he had πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰ i hope shes invited to the race with one of the brands she works with!😏 for the lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wasnt there last year when he was fooling around with all the boobs, she'll be there this year to remind him what he had πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰ i hope shes invited to the race with one of the brands she works with!😏 for the lolz
Bonus point if it has something to do with Mercedes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes anything for some drama would be great

• Heart
Reactions: 4
well miami is the race that invites all the influencers!

the amount of tiktok and instagram people we’re about to see who know nothing about the sport πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Well, I've had a Carmen-type busy day at work today (except mine was actually really work and busy) so came back to a new thread and the madness has begun!
Love it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, I've had a Carmen-type busy day at work today (except mine was actually really work and busy) so came back to a new thread and the madness has begun!
Love it!!!!
But did you take a picture in the bathroom to prove it? Or your workplace (looking a little messy)? Or at least your work lunch? Or your workout during lunch break? DID YOU?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.