Formula 1 Wags #172 Miami Madness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know all that hype for nothing

I know Daniel would like to race again for Red Bull and I’m sure he’d be happy to be in fast car he knows how to drive….but I guarantee it wouldn’t take long to get fed up getting treated like a second class citizen at RB! Now maybe he’ll happily deal with it as nothing can be as bad as McLaren!
Yeah if Max is there every driver will be just a second driver . Hopefully he will get a seat with a good car and will be happy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I love watching the cool down room! It’s like Big Brother F1 edition 🤣🤣
---
Max’s two WAGs chatting under the podium!

Forgot about this stupid podium 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you know which WAG has it the best is Amanda (I think that’s her name) Newey gets all the travel & fun and none of the hate. I know not an WAG of a driver but still!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
LOL
D6DB7267-6D89-4356-AB0E-72F59ED91A91.jpeg

i didn’t enjoy the race but it wasn’t thaaaaat bad tbch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1683495134545.png

Considering how openly this is happening, I'm going to assume she didn't have to sign an NDA 💀

Reactions: 2

1683495371887.png

They're officially my favorite couple on the grid(to rip on) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No offense to the Yanks in this thread, but Miami and (Vegas) is just built to appease you guys.

Bet this people (Muricans) call this track the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well sweet dreams girls❤ . Can wait to see all the chaos and photos in the morning 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No offense to the Yanks in this thread, but Miami and (Vegas) is just built to appease you guys.

Bet this people (Muricans) call this track the best!
It's the relentless money machine of F1 that is the issue...I'm sure lots of the genuinely interested American racing fans are cringing too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.