Formula 1 Wags #172 Miami Madness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know which WAG has it the best is Amanda (I think that’s her name) Newey gets all the travel & fun and none of the hate. I know not an WAG of a driver but still!
Oh my sweet pinks, where have you been at the end of last season?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Drove 12 hours today and finally started the GP and I'm so over this miami sht show

Props to Luisa for bleeping with everyone. Absolutely no way kika would get her anything ever especially if it was for PR

Boo to Adam taking all of hamsters tickets. Is he pitching a space scooter now?

Carmen's stylist is gonna backfire

And actually white/neutral is very miami. It makes you pop among the colors of the beach at sunset

Nilay so mad she gotta cheer for the red cars?

Okay so no squids... but lick could still otally be a thing
---
Zombie Mode
Screenshot_20230507_180047_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The celebrity bs is going even more cringy when Vegas comes. Watch Kris Jenner and her minions make it all about them!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also, I made a bet that El Plan will be in 3rd again, and I won $400.

---

Definitely! I hope did not offend in anyway.
Not offended at all. It's true that more often than not everything we touch makes things a little bit more tit. It's the American way 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Looking forward to Chloe & Scotty wedding content to keep us occupied on our week off! Do we think Alonso will attend?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So just read an article on how F1 has really screwed up how they are pushing F1 in the US and I totally agree after this which was yet another boring ass race.
All the hype and the $1400 tickets lm so glad I didn't try to go
Having a Canadian indy driver and Danica there to give us the the American commentators
Now Vegas even more $2000 sold out ang the hotel prices went up by 700%
COTA which is more affordable is now up to like $600 when It was around $200

The Americans know NASCAR and this approach. But that has crashes and is popular because it's not elitist. Indy car is equally affordable. But formula 1 seems to think new Americans will be the best base.
Not when the races are this much crap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2155325

Considering how openly this is happening, I'm going to assume she didn't have to sign an NDA 💀
A lot of people are saying Lewis is actually staying in a rented house in Miami with friends and other ig models that are definitely not her 😂 so I think this is all just Lewis being Lewis tbh

Reactions: 1
A lot of people are saying Lewis is actually staying in a rented house in Miami with friends and other ig models that are definitely not her 😂 so I think this is all just Lewis being Lewis tbh
To be fair he never stays at a hotel
and he hands out NDAs at the door
---

But yeah he's definitely sticking around to party tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.