Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Danny Ric is mostly with RB for the PR, but seriously, some of the things they've got him doing are just embarrassing. Pure cringe.
You're better than this DR.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Danny Ric is mostly with RB for the PR, but seriously, some of the things they've got him doing are just embarrassing. Pure cringe.
I don't know why but many things teams do lately are very childish and cringe and I just can't watch sometimes without feeling second hand embarrassment. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Interesting qualy. Good to see Merc up there and Alex!! Checo....oye.

Alright Fernando and Lewis...let's make it a good one tomorrow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is he? All these Optus videos, Hugo commercials and all... its just his style πŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
Corden is ICK personified
How they had him that close to a track and didn't bleeping run him over, I'll never know.
If I was in the pit there would have definitely been at least an accident with a wheel gun and his face!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree, but he is actually working. In a relationship where there is only 1 income to meet the costs. Will the worker have to do everything to remain relevant for bosses?
And his actingskills are good and inproving (even without an acting education in NY)...

Sorry, being sarcastic again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is he crying ? 😳☹ I need Garrix to give him a hug
yeah he's crying, purely out of helplessness. I think its a new feeling he's gonna have to deal with this year and master.
but it all works out really well for oscar. All oscar has to do is stay near lando, especially this first year. if the car is tit, then they are both stuck at the bottom regardless. So basically oscar just lucked out completely this year so far.
---
To follow up. I think anyone at McLaren has got to be a little pissed to see Merc Step it up this week. They have literally gone no where when somehow merc was able to make progress as a team. To me, this is again showing some how they have gone further back than any other team.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.