Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah he's crying, purely out of helplessness. I think its a new feeling he's gonna have to deal with this year and master.
but it all works out really well for oscar. All oscar has to do is stay near lando, especially this first year. if the car is tit, then they are both stuck at the bottom regardless. So basically oscar just lucked out completely this year so far.
---
To follow up. I think anyone at McLaren has got to be a little pissed to see Merc Step it up this week. They have literally gone no where when somehow merc was able to make progress as a team. To me, this is again showing some how they have gone further back than any other team.
I think he blames himself more than the car.
The mistake in qualifying in the last race put him at the back, which meant he got hit by Oscar's flying bodywork, and then he's now saying he's making mistakes on track trying to get everything out of the car and pushing too far, not understanding the limits yet.
It must be frustrating, because previously although their speed hasn't been able to match the top teams, the fact that they had a reliable car kept them up their points wise due to less DNFs, but so far, they can't even rest in that aspect.
I think he's the kind of guy who will always take the blame rather than knock someone else's hard work.
McLaren said they had upgrades ready to go for Baku so I have to hope they can make the progress there that other teams have this week.

Reactions: 5
Hug Needed

1680355820437.png

---
I think he blames himself more than the car.
The mistake in qualifying in the last race put him at the back, which meant he got hit by Oscar's flying bodywork, and then he's now saying he's making mistakes on track trying to get everything out of the car and pushing too far, not understanding the limits yet.
It must be frustrating, because previously although their speed hasn't been able to match the top teams, the fact that they had a reliable car kept them up their points wise due to less DNFs, but so far, they can't even rest in that aspect.
I think he's the kind of guy who will always take the blame rather than knock someone else's hard work.
McLaren said they had upgrades ready to go for Baku so I have to hope they can make the progress there that other teams have this week.
yeah he definitely blames himself because it's the only factor he can (at least try to) control in the equation. Unfortunately he's finding so far its not making a difference. Like i think the car wasnt great last year either but he was able to "outdrive it" and that's what made daniel look bad. At this point if he cant do that (which by that interview sounds like he cant) its just helpless. Unfortunately its a really dangerous thing for a driver/anyone who hasnt had to fight that before. McLaren need to at least make something he can lock into and control/improve. I think if he and Oscar can work together with Mclaren they can do something... all that technical shake up and having your team principal depart a year or 2 early at the start of the season isnt great either.

Hug Needed

View attachment 2070937
---

yeah he definitely blames himself because it's the only factor he can (at least try to) control in the equation. Unfortunately he's finding so far its not making a difference. Like i think the car wasnt great last year either but he was able to "outdrive it" and that's what made daniel look bad. At this point if he cant do that (which by that interview sounds like he cant) its just helpless. Unfortunately its a really dangerous thing for a driver/anyone who hasnt had to fight that before. McLaren need to at least make something he can lock into and control/improve. I think if he and Oscar can work together with Mclaren they can do something... all that technical shake up and having your team principal depart a year or 2 early at the start of the season isnt great either.
Maybe over the next few weeks he'll get chance to play another round or two of golf with Lewis - I think he needs some big-brotherly advice, bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I would just like to say
Kika's trainer is gorgeous.

Not my type at all, but the man is beautiful
1680357795751.png

---
YIKES
Since they dont show super car didnt know this happened after quali

---
Well, at least he finds joy with the fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ouch. So McLaren does this well in Indy... 💀
dont worry, they will still break your heart come race time
You know its bad when they start throwing out indy quali results on an f1 weekend.
Personally I found this even more hilarious...
wishing an indy competitor happy birthday
because the F1 results were crap... so here's our reserve f1 driver,
who happens to be a really talented indy driver, and who beats our indy drivers...
fun stuff mclaren
(didnt see unboxed last race...)

1680370723195.png

---
also... we all know alex palou will never actually drive a race.
since he's never there, because he drives indy in the US
and oh yeah Mick is actually the real reserve driver
---
Gonna leave this here for anyone who needs a reminder of how Zak roped Alex into an Indy Lawsuit the same time he was signing oscar, and getting rid of daniel... and leading on Colton Herta and Poor Pato.
because it makes it even more hilarious to see McLaren Posting this
1680371512431.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Im with Jack. Totally yuck.
I've had to do some jobs in the middle of no where without a kitchen for weeks at a time
pure rubber rubbish
Eggs in microwave are just pure mess 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh i remember my student days 😂i saw guys cook spaghetti in kettle😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sitting in bed thinking about how Australia ‘22 was Ferrari’s last good race
IMG_0553.jpeg

anyway I’m really so seriously, actually waking up at 6am this time, cya then x

Reactions: 7
I don't know why but many things teams do lately are very childish and cringe and I just can't watch sometimes without feeling second hand embarrassment. :rolleyes:
i've always thought this! i love behind the scenes stuff but some things are so stupid, make it more racing or stuff they actually are interested in, like the driving challenges, those are always my favourites

Reactions: 4
I'm done ... 😍

They are distracting you with his cuteness.
Have to say. The happiest I've seen lando the past 2 days has been with the fans. He seems like one of the few who actually gets off on it (like charles but unlike carlos and lewis)
---
Damnit!! I thought carlos was carrying around a selfiie stick so lando could get a full view of him at all times
But guess it was for this.

---
Looks like security for Lando... assuming by the GP not him or mclaren
Screenshot_20230401_220231_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hello loves. I know myself and will absolutely not make it to a 1am race start so will check back in after I can watch the race sometime tomorrow.

Gimme some good racing and then some good smooches post race because these two legends are happy with the results

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.