Formula 1 Wags #167 All Aboard....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any Liverpool fans here? After f1 pain your day is definitely great again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is what I mean. Genuine. No bullshit. No love yous babies with million of heart emojis (ok, this time, I know). And no sneaky ads ;) Making it about him not about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is what I mean. Genuine. No bullshit. No love yous babies with million of heart emojis (ok, this time, I know). And no sneaky ads ;) Making it about him not about her.
Now this is a current F1 wag I can finally like 😄 (except for Lily who is great too of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Awe. I'm glad they got this.moment. Fernando looked so sad without her there at the podium.
Thankfully max was there without a wag and needing to hug too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Agree! One the few couples who look genuine. No ads, no bathroomselfies at work, no "i am really busy" influencer pics, no hart emojis or hinting pictures (hinty Heidi).
Tbh the couples with the woman having a job of their own (Tiffany, Andrea, Lily) look the most real and normal. The rest post on social media a kind of "image" or "story" they want us to believe.
---
Screenshot_20230305_202638_Instagram.jpg

Drinking beer and watching the race in London

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is Blake his social media manager maybe?🤔
Nah I think Blake is in a sort of general manager position, @/CharlieThomas on twitter is his social media manager x
---
Hamster said "from what I know, next year there will be a massive jump" on the topic of McLaren. Hoping he is right however I am highly doubtful 😅
yeah but every team is going to be making jumps - when you're starting on the back foot, its always going to be a lot harder to get back to where you think you'll be

Reactions: 4
Well Indy Car has not disappointed today
---
Grosjean bringing the french sass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm still buzzing from the race! I cannot wait to see more racing between these two. And happy Fernando is a smoochy Fernando. I want to see him plant one on every driver of the grid this season.

Tumblr_l_536175658055645.jpg

Tumblr_l_536204792414537.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm still buzzing from the race! I cannot wait to see more racing between these two. And happy Fernando is a smoochy Fernando. I want to see him plant one on every driver of the grid this season.

View attachment 2006873
View attachment 2006877
I love how because they know each other so well they have to come up with inventive ways of overtaking / planting the cars. Fernando talked about Lewis surprising him into turn 4 so he surprised Lewis back into turn 10 🤣 love seeing Lewis happy tbh, even with the car. Think he’s just relieved the engineers have finally seen sense and are taking a different path

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well at least he is on the podium 🧡
---
Okay

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.