Formula 1 Wags #167 All Aboard....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a race! It’s my birthday weekend so I watched with my dad which I haven’t done since the 1990’s. Remembered such happy times watching together when I was a kid. He is 83 next week and still a mega fan! (Where does the time go?). Looks like it’s going to be a good season!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I used to dislike Stroll but he has slowly started growing on me. Used to find him way too robotic but his interview just now was pretty good
It's not like I'd dislike him, but that guy just bores me to death. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a race! It’s my birthday weekend so I watched with my dad which I haven’t done since the 1990’s. Remembered such happy times watching together when I was a kid. He is 83 next week and still a mega fan! (Where does the time go?). Looks like it’s going to be a good season!!!
Aww that is so sweet 🙂 Happy birthday 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it strange that Elena is not acknowledging the race at all? Or did she do that last year too?

Reactions: 2
No snapping... yet...
its in these moments I wish we could see some of the debriefs 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well, some (ex) wags would post some heartbreaks, ahem. 💔
(but she didn't post anything before race or yesterday)
People are saying that they're a bit of a long-distance couple and its something that works for them(like the lack of contact), but I'm starting to get bad vibes, I really hope they don't break up, I like them together

Hamster said "from what I know, next year there will be a massive jump" on the topic of McLaren. Hoping he is right however I am highly doubtful 😅

Hamster said "from what I know, next year there will be a massive jump" on the topic of McLaren. Hoping he is right however I am highly doubtful 😅
Well, I'd say it can't go backwards, but this is McLaren so the jump could easily be backwards.

• Haha
And here i thought you were talking about lando jumping from McLaren.
That would be great. but its kinda hard to say that when your current car is in the back of the grid and last years car didnt improve

Reactions: 3
He knows literal tit what is going on in McLaren. Why does he always act like he is most informed person? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.