Formula 1 Wags #166 First Raw Ceek 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was awful what he said to VB, just so triggering. Maybe Ted should pay more attention to actually learning about the drivers rather than talking out his arse.
Even outside of that have we not reached the time when you don't bleeping comment on people's weight??

Reactions: 4
Oh maybe... just mistagged I guess
But yeah max dated her too.
Here for some seychelle wag drama
---
It's Seychelles birthday... getting an F1 (exWag) debut... after years of being a wag
View attachment 2005675
Wait...so the women drivers date are or sisters of drivers, daughters of ex-drivers or woman with a rich dad? And they try different woman from this small group?! Why?! Because those woman are looking for a rich lifestyle (and when they like eachother maybe fall in love?) And will follow them around because drivers are busy so drivers don't have to put in effort because when they pay, the woman follow? Maybe a very bad way to describe it. And maybe i am wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait...so the women drivers date are or sisters of drivers, daughters of ex-drivers or woman with a rich dad? And they try different woman from this small group?! Why?! Because those woman are looking for a rich lifestyle (and when they like eachother maybe fall in love?) And will follow them around because drivers are busy so drivers don't have to put in effort because when they pay, the woman follow? Maybe a very bad way to describe it. And maybe i am wrong.
it’s probably often easier as the are used to the lifestyle, been on the road and (before the influencer lifestyle) been away for longer periods of time - on top the fitness regime.
Also the races are perfect meeting / dating ground, so everyone knows everyone. Probably less because the girls are looking for a certain lifestyle

Reactions: 6
For me the fact that Justine is there (for her dad's f2 team) and it has absolutely nothing to do with Mick is pretty telling
Also never noticed justine's gorgeous eyes (while mick forced her to hide)
1678020215986.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Theo Pourchaire's girlfriend looks cool! Get him to F1 for a new cool wag pleaseeee

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why Yuki doesn't speak Japanese at drivers parade? Everyone else speaks their native languages, right?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why Yuki doesn't speak Japanese at drivers parade? Everyone else speaks their native languages, right?
Might be in a press for time when it gets to Yuki… I’m pretty sure he’s been asked to speak in Japanese in the past, but I think today there wasn’t enough time.

Does Zhou speak Mandarin or Alex Thai?
I assumed it meant "European" language
Oh true, Zhou doesn't speak Mandarin either. When it comes to Alex, he is half British so I didn't really expect him to speak other language.
It's weird though. Why would it be only European languages? Strange.

Does Zhou speak Mandarin or Alex Thai?
I assumed it meant "European" language
Zhou spoke some words in Chinese. I don’t think Alex speaks Thai, at least not fluently.
---
NGL, saddened me to watch them take the start of season photo, and there was no Daniel nor Seb. 😥

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.