Formula 1 Wags #166 First Raw Ceek 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did he say apology wise? He really needs to learn to not say it in the first place.
It was a good apology, he obviously felt really bad about it. I genuinely don’t think he had any idea VB had spoke about it, I mean you shouldn’t be talking about anyones weight regardless but he clearly had no clue that he’s had struggles with it

Reactions: 7
Admitted that he messed up, how good it was of VB to speak public about it
It was awful what he said to VB, just so triggering. Maybe Ted should pay more attention to actually learning about the drivers rather than talking out his arse.

Reactions: 3
Ooh. Need confirmation from Jon's wrist though as he often wears it on race day doesn't he?

Also Adam managing to get his scooter in for some lovely advertising off the back of his son's talent
Adam already has them in his future son in laws paddock (not carlos)
Screenshot_20230305_060956_Instagram.jpg

Teds apology was sincere but in today's world you should just not comment on weight or appearance period. I've heard cycling is actually a good form of therapy for eating disorders. It requires energy to complete so you have to eat but also is very control freak with performance based results to transfer your issues on
---
Do they speak secret German together?
Did he with Nico

It's this Mikaela?
Oh maybe... just mistagged I guess
But yeah max dated her too.
Here for some seychelle wag drama
---
It's Seychelles birthday... getting an F1 (exWag) debut... after years of being a wag
Screenshot_20230305_070101_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.