Formula 1 Wags #166 First Raw Ceek 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's mind blowing.
Shows up for quali only
lays on hotel beach in a bikini, takes instagram photos, makes an ad for daily mail
Then flies to LV fashion show
Just waiting for Kika to do LV shows over her from pierre hookup
I just checked the show is tmrw at 2 pm . She could stay for the race and than fly private . They have look ready for her i think .

Reactions: 2
So she flew to Bahrain, with her child to do … absolutely nothing. The privilege of these people still astounds me. What’s even the point if you’re not gonna be there for the race? Max is never one to hang around either so he’d be back by Monday at the latest
Did they spend the time between testing & quali in Bahrain?

Georgie was bobbing his head during the anthem 🥹 keeping DR’s tradition alive…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is this with bracelets? Carlos seems have another one now (or a new one on top of the one he had before).
1678028246755.png

did you guys see Lewis' segment on sky where he was on a lie detector and was asked about whether Crofty is the best commentator and he said "no", and then about Ted's Notebook and he asked "what is that?". omggggggg 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
15:59 my husband just got home with my chocolate and strawberries . Right on time 😂 let’s go 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.