Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamster finally managing to do a stream without putting Lando in the title

Reactions: 1
I thought it was just max but it looks like it’s max and Daniel.
CAA working overtime with these endorsements, like he’s a third driver what is there to endorse???

Reactions: 7
Loving Lando and Connor trying to wind Max up. Hamster said hes not streaming tomorrow because hes picking Pietra up from the airport, Connor then said "thats at 7am.." and when Max replied saying he needs to help her unpack and said "what am i supposed to do leave her alone?" Lando said "yeah"

His streams arent saving because of his copyright warnings so I cant get the clip sadly

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This stream has been very interesting, Oli said something and Hamster replied with "Dont give Mark Berryman another headache, hes had enough headaches this month"
---

Jack (im guessing Martin), Oli and Connor make a very funny trio trying to wind Hamster up
---

Oli is very quickly becoming one of my favourites here, from calling Connor a wet wipe to telling Hamster "mate you need to get back in a wagon first" when he said he wanted to do Le Mans. He has had 0 filter this stream

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I actually think lando has had shitloads of attention within Luisa on a whole other level than f1. Pretty sure he will ne doing loads of press again coming month about beating team leader and next steps after his mclaren contract is up. After all he was the only not top 3 team driver on the podium last year. And ofcourse: All we will talk about (if the mclaren is any good) will be Oscar versus lando in the coming months. It’s too good of a story, just like George that finally got that Mercedes seat last year was the irresistible story.

Hamster is fully on edge about everything Oli is saying, I so wish this stream was saving

My hope for Daniel is he opens his eyes someday.
For someone of his own age and his own country.
Sorry but this is mine opinion.
---

Yes! It's Heidi
---

Heidi's fanpage is lurking here
View attachment 1933614
Bad mood.

Last edited:

Someone teach Illies how to protect his Instagram accounts better, 'cause what is thisssss

Someone teach Illies how to protect his Instagram accounts better, 'cause what is thisssss
Damn!
(Only one pic is there now, oldish black Friday one, so probably they got it back)

Last edited:
Why the hell do some wags put such stupid and unrelated captions to their pictures. Cha used to do it as well and now Isa too. How do their brains work? It literally looks like the caption was meant for a different picture

Why the hell do some wags put such stupid and unrelated captions to their pictures. Cha used to do it as well and now Isa too. How do their brains work? It literally looks like the caption was meant for a different picture
View attachment 1934920
I almost prefer this to the faux-inspirational captions tbh, like why are you posting about "strength is knowing when to let go of your toxic friends and embrace radical self love" or whatever the fuck while your ass is out in a thong, what is a correlation

Reactions: 7
LOL! Ok, that's fair, I hate those in general. Even if there is blank one color picture.
However, even simple "wine after work" would look better in this case than "wearing sneakers" that cannot be seen and gives a "aaaand... so what?" impression Like seriously, what does it have to do with sneakers? What is her point?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.