Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000% just thought the side by side was interesting. The MCL60 looks so skinny

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Also, different doesn't mean better
Exactly. Plus the same doesn’t mean it’s equally as good, look at the Aston Martin. These cars are called ground effect for a reason, it’s all in the floor and the suspension. The side pods are just variations on dealing with the air flow and out wash. Anyone with the faintest idea about engineering should know that
---

1000% just thought the side by side was interesting. The MCL60 looks so skinny
Oh it’s definitely interesting to look at! And good to see they’re trying something new because whatever they did last year wasn’t good

In terms of performance I’m most interested in seeing Aston Martin tbh. They were making really good strides towards the back end of last year and apparently Seb had a big hand in the development which definitely must have helped them. And I don’t like him but Alonso has the ability to absolutely wring the neck out of a car if it’s even halfway capable. I can’t see McLaren being P4 again if they haven’t made significant improvements because Alpine aren’t going to have gone backwards

Reactions: 4
Speaking of Aston Martin

Is she working for them now?

https://giphy.com/RLUyfJnogtXK44pm9t

Reactions: 2
Is there any photos of Pietra there? want to know what level of bored she looked today

Is there any photos of Pietra there? want to know what level of bored she looked today
Didn‘t see her in the background of Quadrant’s insta live. So don’t think she’s there. Emmy was with them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.