Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando following Thylane, who was titled the "Most Beautiful Girl in The World". Is he trying to get her to follow his 🦆 account 😅

1674735104920.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ando following Thylane, who was titled the "Most Beautiful Girl in The World".
Yeah... in 2007, when she was 6 :oops:
(she is followed by Nicky too *coughs coughs* and also, is totally out of Lando's league 😂)

Interesting though if you can see 405 followers and I can only see 403. I'm sure I don't have anyone blocked and I don't see a reason why would anyone from his followers block me 😂

Last edited:
Was Martin in Monaco with Lando? 🤣
Screenshot_20230126_123517_Instagram.jpg

Would have thought he would be in Saudi by now but it seems not 😅

Reactions: 3
(she is followed by Nicky too *coughs coughs* and also, is totally out of Lando's league 😂)

Interesting though if you can see 405 followers and I can only see 403. I'm sure I don't have anyone blocked and I don't see a reason why would anyone from his followers block me 😂
Yikes. That's a totally normal thing to label a 6 year old.

• Wow
  • Sick
Yeah, she does modeling since very very very young age and ok, fair enough, there are child models, but she was sexualized since very early on (because she was styled that way - wiki: When she was 10, Blondeau was involved in a controversy over the sexualisation of children in advertising and the media when she appeared in adult clothing and make-up for the Vogue Paris supplement Vogue Enfants )
I think everyone knows this picture of her though. Yup, that's this girl.
1674736889225.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Was Martin in Monaco with Lando? 🤣
View attachment 1911549
Would have thought he would be in Saudi by now but it seems not 😅
Wouldn’t be surprised if he was. Like how they both need haircuts 😅

---

Yeah no one should be giving children that title. It must've been hard for her growing up being thrown in the limelight at such a young age with that title

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

well i cant even see the duck account. think i must have gotten rejected and blocked. ouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Andrea and her own sponsors that not only have nothing to do with Fernando but are in fact direct opponents to him (his team) 😂 Carmen would never :sneaky:
1674739314192.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love Andrea and her own sponsors that not only have nothing to do with Fernando but are in fact direct opponents to him (his team) 😂 Carmen would never :sneaky:
View attachment 1911641
its hilarious to me how little Fernie has ever had to do with Red Bull. Andrea is his only connection. Thankfully he will still be able to wear her clothing since AM doesnt seem to restrict their drivers.
My theory is Fernando and AM will get their tit together and be decent... just in time for lewis to retire and really screw up where drivers go

---

well i cant even see the duck account. think i must have gotten rejected and blocked. ouch.
yes, wow... officially blocked. damn like have never been that rejected before, even with a finsta

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.