Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
I think a lot of the time F1 themselves push certain drivers images (often those further up the grid or those with family racing history) a lot more than others, naturally making them a lot more popular with an audience and causing them to have more media responsibilities than others

Reactions: 6

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Good to see DRs finally realised the world won’t end if people don’t think he’s single 🤭 and thanks everyone for pointing out the Botox because now it’s all I see!

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Cheating from any of these dudes is hardly surprising. You have young dudes being treated like God's gift because of athletic talent. Everyone catering to them and covering what needs to be kept in the shadows. Infidelity probably means nothing but a normal aspect of a relationship for them

But you just know they're probably the type that expect the women to accept the infidelity and never act out themselves.
Exactly this. Massive egos combined with the fact they spend a lot of time away from their partners is a recipe for disaster. And not to imply the women are weak, but I’d imagine 9 times out of 10 the guys get forgiven and nothing ever happens to make them regret it, so they never learn

hello2723

VIP Member
Wonder what Lando is actually doing at the Barcelona track, usually they dont do a shakedown until the livery is out. There is a karting track about 5mins away from the main track though so possibly that?
---

We have the answer 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

Loz-x

Chatty Member
Im wondering what on earth made him choose that name 🤣
He either thinks he’s cute as a duck or it’s somehow related to that waddle waddle song he was singing in Max’s golf stream

Think it’s this song 😅

• Haha

sternchen275

VIP Member
Mick was just asked how many weeks he spend at his girlfriends place practicing. Was his former girlfriend from Norway or could that be a new girlfriend and wouldn’t be Lando‘s ex?

• Wow
  • Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Thank you 😊

and damn if I only I was a insta model with big boobs I could be getting all the content from his duck account 😂
We could make you an insta model with big boobs, bit of cat fishing for the greater good (the nosey bitches of tattle 😂)

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Lando’s changed his username and profile pic 🤨

View attachment 1916994
😂 Guess he realized people know it's him... (missed opportunity to go with nobody_caresss55 - people might have thought it's Carlos)
(but really, he cannot expect people not to know his private account if other people follow him from their public ones, if he truly wants to do this, his friends should create private ones too and have no links to public ones at all)

(or alternatively, someone pissed him off :sneaky:)

Pole er bear

VIP Member
George and Carmen are both giving me the ick with their holiday posts tonight, him more so because why is my man doing air squats on the beach
Yeah i liked it better when carmen was private and we only got it through george... but yeah the posed smugness i get from both and the face scrunch thing that carmen thinks if cute is really irritating me. kinda like how isa just has a hunched posture... never noticed it and then once i did it drives me crazy now.

• Haha