Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matto

VIP Member

Please tell me I'm not the only who feels slightly bad 😭
I've always had a soft spot for Esteban, he really didn't have the best life-which is probably why I hate this so much :(

attending a fashion show wearing that.. oh charles 😔

should’ve brought isa as his plus one!
She really went with the wrong guy from Team Ferrari 💀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
the necklaces??? i'm sorry i can't function 🥵🥵🥵
I'm all about this pic tbh.

He also looked giant next to Colbert. The difference between DRs hair that he has 'styled' himself before going in to record vs his hair on the show is quite something

In other hair related news, my prayers have been answered and Alex seems to have finally started using purple shampoo, brassy tones begone!

Screenshot_20230203-101542_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Greeny17

Sorry i couldn't link it but in f1_ladywhistledown instagram page they shared a story about logan sargeant allegedly dating a tennis player. i couldn't exactly see who it is but are they talking about emma raducanu????

• Wow

scvlet

VIP Member
public apology 💀

i bet lando will run away from the tape measurer
i do believe he’s not 170 tho

• Haha
  • Sick

scvlet

VIP Member
Well, he would still need to follow them with main first, how would some random boobs know this account is of someone famous enough to worth the follow? 😂
they’d obviously be intrigued by the username.. everyone loves some good duck content 😌

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I’m not sure if it’s for the same reason but Merc are tire testing this week (think they’re doing it in France though). Pretty sure all the teams are doing it at some point because it’s mandatory from the FIA, something to do with the 2024 tires?

pastafasta

VIP Member
but if charles at least was smart both him and lando should not be starting anything serious in the next year or two.
Agree. They both seemed to spend a lot of energy to *look* like perfect boyfriend and to party way too much just to keep up with their friends, so hopefully focusing on the career will be worth it.
Pierre and kika with more pda than lu and lando ever.
They also look way more natural. If this is PR, then it's damn good one 😂
Pietra with a twitch account, could those 2 be any more of a put off.
I don't see what for would she have a twitch account. Hamster is still trying to be interesting by dragging it with Lando, but what does she have? (unless as said before, she wants to talk about the Brazilian slag house with Carlos and Lando :sneaky:)

Is this Lando’s new private account? Looks like his eyes. Both Martins, Louis, Niccolo, Thierry, Ed follow this account
I find it amusing they (Lando and Charles) create private accounts, but their known and famous friends follow them from their official accounts. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
@Rsmv01 your services are needed. Portuguese still triggering for me 1 day out if brasil
from translating the comments so far i got that she said he was a young boy, 19. so either it was a long time ago or she got the age wrong. and that she couldn’t speak english and he obviously couldn’t speak portuguese so they “mimed” to each other (?)

• Haha
  • Wow

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
Cheating from any of these dudes is hardly surprising. You have young dudes being treated like God's gift because of athletic talent. Everyone catering to them and covering what needs to be kept in the shadows. Infidelity probably means nothing but a normal aspect of a relationship for them

But you just know they're probably the type that expect the women to accept the infidelity and never act out themselves.

• Sad