Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kika is in Porto, not sure when was this but by the dates it was before she went to Sri Lanka.

Reactions: 2
the necklaces??? i'm sorry i can't function
I'm all about this pic tbh.

He also looked giant next to Colbert. The difference between DRs hair that he has 'styled' himself before going in to record vs his hair on the show is quite something

In other hair related news, my prayers have been answered and Alex seems to have finally started using purple shampoo, brassy tones begone!

Reactions: 7
whoever decided to put him in the suit did great job
Omg Yes alex i love it

Reactions: 3
This is a controversial opinion but why is a driver that’s not even on the grid being tasked with effectively promoting the sport? I thought he’d be talking more about himself and what he’s doing rather than just the sport as a whole but from what I’ve seen on twitter that doesn’t really seem to be the case? Just seems counter productive to me to have him saying stuff like “only 20 of us in the world do it” when he isn’t even one of them. It also makes it seem like all the others bar him and I guess Lewis as he’s been on this show are boring which … may be true but isn’t entirely fairas I said, I know there’s a lot of Daniel fans here so probably an unpopular take but I live to be different

Also I’m just gonna say it once and be done with it (this isn’t aimed at ppl here btw more twitter), I feel like this is the first time in the DTS generation of fans that they’ve lost like one of the “staple” drivers and honestly, it’s just a part of the sport. Drivers come and go. And you have to move on too not keep dredging them up (in regards to stuff about F1 not just generally) for them to be relevant

Reactions: 7
He has done a US talk show as part of DTS promo (Trevor Noah twice and now Colbert), he'll be in the new season, so I guess it's that. He'll be wanting to keep his face out there to keep making money off merch and it'll be good to not disappear if he wants to race again... plus RB hired him for media stuff. I feel like we'll see a lot more of him in things like this.

He's in a far better position right now to talk about what it's like being and F1 driver than three of the 2023 drivers as there's two rookies and one who has one race under his belt

I noticed aswell in some game he was playing with Lando after he got canned my McLaren where he was trying make Lando guess Vegas, and he said something like "we're racing here next year"...so either he's delusional, has a seat lined up for 2023, or it's just a habit

Reactions: 8
He wasn’t promoting Red Bull though, this wasn’t set up by them. You see, this is another reason why I don’t like Max. He hates all this promo stuff which is fair enough but honestly, it should be him on shows like this. It’s him the RB cars being launched for, he’s the champion, came back for DTS this year, that’s the person we should be hearing about the sport from. But he either refuses to do it or is so boring no one actually asks him, idk which one it is. I just think to promote the sport you should have the most relevant drivers. Also, as soon as Logan starts actually driving, if US shows don’t jump on that I’m gonna scream. They’ve been crying for years about not having an American driver so they better utilise him while it lasts

max wasn't even part of DTS last year . So why to do promo for show he don't even like and everyone knows it .
Still have nightmares about Christian's interviews tbf

Reactions: 6
I mean retired athletes are always promoting the sport they used to play and often still see themselves as ‘part of it’.

Reactions: 6
I mean retired athletes are always promoting the sport they used to play and often still see themselves as ‘part of it’.
I think there’s a difference between retired as in, idk, David Beckham, and Daniel. No offence to him, but there’s levels to it. I’m happy to say I’m biased because I don’t particularly like him and I don’t get how so many people are taken in by his obvious persona, but it just seems lazy to keep churning out the same people rather than actually using someone else, there’s 20 to choose from
---

max wasn't even part of DTS last year . So why to do promo for show he don't even like and everyone knows it .
Max only didn’t like it because he didn’t like that he couldn’t control the narrative. Now he can, he’s fine with it

I think he started filming with them mid way through the season

Max only didn’t like it because he didn’t like that he couldn’t control the narrative. Now he can, he’s fine with it
Well we will see it on 24th if that is true and how much they changed the “drama” scenario .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.