Formula 1 Wags #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO DELETED THE MEME OF BARKING RESPECTFULLY AHAHAHAHA I CHOKED WHEN I SAW IT, POST IT AGAIN

Reactions: 2
duck me. Please?
Pretty please?

I'll even bring a friend to keep Italiano occupied.
@welshgirl123 you'll do me a solid yeah?
I’ll put in a good word girlie if I get there first don’t worry. If not I’ll tag along for a little workout or 10 …. 👀

WHO DELETED THE MEME OF BARKING RESPECTFULLY AHAHAHAHA I CHOKED WHEN I SAW IT, POST IT AGAIN
omg sorry I had to because it was so big it was in my face when I was reading the thread I think this is the one but if im wrong then dont tell me or I’ll cry

D4EA3B20-40DD-4175-8ACB-C4AFDB6D1860.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont even who im into anymore.. lando? max? sharl? pear? i need help

• Haha
I’ll put in a good word girlie if I get there first don’t worry. If not I’ll tag along for a little workout or 10 …. 👀

omg sorry I had to because it was so big it was in my face when I was reading the thread I think this is the one but if im wrong then dont tell me or I’ll cry

View attachment 820209
girl i cannot breathe rn, this is a gem

• Haha
Reactions: 1
also red bull is spending a looot of money to break america - checo's been driving that car down every major street in the lower 48
It seems like everyone wants a piece of the good ole US of A. Basketball contests, McLaren going football jerseys, Reb Bull tearing up the south. I’ve never felt so loved. 🥰.
The key here is finding a way to get men away from the football pregame, game, post game shows that last all day

It seems like everyone wants a piece of the good ole US of A. Basketball contests, McLaren going football jerseys, Reb Bull tearing up the south. I’ve never felt so loved. 🥰.
The key here is finding a way to get men away from the football pregame, game, post game shows that last all day
this is also like the most crowded time of the year sports wise here. the NHL season just started, NBA started, NFL, college football, AND baseball playoffs are all happening on the same days as F1

I dont even who im into anymore.. lando? max? sharl? pear? i need help
You're in trouble. That's what you're in ahahahahahahahaa. I came on this thread simply to find out who's butt lando was so hornily caressing in Croatia and now here I am, 191920 threads later, confessing my deepest darkest desires.... sigh. Its been a ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is also like the most crowded time of the year sports wise here. the NHL season just started, NBA started, NFL, college football, AND baseball playoffs are all happening on the same days as F1
Love me some North America sports tbh. Too bad timezones bleeping suck.

Let’s not talk hockey I have an obsession with that sport and those men. 🤤

You're in trouble. That's what you're in ahahahahahahahaa. I came on this thread simply to find out who's butt lando was so hornily caressing in Croatia and now here I am, 191920 threads later, confessing my deepest darkest desires.... sigh. Its been a ride.
Pahahaha bloody Portuguese Lu drove you to it!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.