Formula 1 Wags #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left for the day and now you're on about shaven balls, dildos and Doritos (is Italiano a Dorito Dick?)
I can't. Honestly.

Welshgirl123 has outed herself as an MI witch and has agreed to drop us hinty hints if she pulls a Dawny.

Lando is moving and hopefully getting away from Fray Boi Manor.

The DR simp train seems to be back despite the fact we've now established he's a horrible music snob who shaves his entire body and the jury is out in whether Alo manscapes.

Just another day on F1 WAG Tattle.
nailed it. danny ric will never live down the music snob thing nor should he that was so annoying hahaahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
4F774AFB-C8EE-45DB-B48A-B1545B5CC361.png

Who wants to tag team one each
On a serious note besties ur all stunnin if it came to it I’d happily have a foursome with yall and our men🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nailed it. danny ric will never live down the music snob thing nor should he that was so annoying hahaahaha
It's an enormous turn off. I can handle some music snobbery at a base level from actual musicians...DR doesn't even play an instrument. Also hangs out with Garrix and thinks he's a DJ. We laugh at Lewos trying to write his own stuff but he can actually play the piano at least.

Reactions: 8
It’s only 3:00 almost on the east coast and y’all are already wound up.

Lando moving: I recall Max saying he was only there until December but I bet the new house ends up in some private golf course that is members only access. Thought St George Hill was private and where another ex driver lived.

Basketball: Yuki better be doing this so they can put him on a chair or ladder.
And I’ll give Charles $20 if he does his underhand with a big squat……
1634756165666.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's an enormous turn off. I can handle some music snobbery at a base level from actual musicians...DR doesn't even play an instrument. Also hangs out with Garrix and thinks he's a DJ. We laugh at Lewos trying to write his own stuff but he can actually play the piano at least.
and also like, you're really gonna turn your nose up at the rolling stones? the rolling stones?!? even if i didn't like them it would be such a great experience to see them live because of what they've done to music. idk, to me whenever people go on about how they don't like pop music it always feels just a *touch* sexist because so many big artists are backed by young female fanbases (because we are awesome) and i'm like ok...well sorry your indie record is so cool but it's kings of leon and if beyonce has ever covered one of your songs you are not INDIEEEEE

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.