Formula 1 Wags #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and also like, you're really gonna turn your nose up at the rolling stones? the rolling stones?!? even if i didn't like them it would be such a great experience to see them live because of what they've done to music. idk, to me whenever people go on about how they don't like pop music it always feels just a *touch* sexist because so many big artists are backed by young female fanbases (because we are awesome) and i'm like ok...well sorry your indie record is so cool but it's kings of leon and if beyonce has ever covered one of your songs you are not INDIEEEEE
I have seen Rolling Stones stadium tour like and it was bleeping incredible. Just saying.

I don’t love them but it was a great experience.

Reactions: 2
ITS HAPPENING View attachment 820106

also... well im amazed now

Yes yes yes. I was actually just thinking, as I sit on my bed stuffing my face with cheese, that i suddely sympathize with the WAGs cause I would want to duck that 100% of the time. No wonder they hang around so much. Like, can you imagine dating THIS MAN and not being horny 24/7. Nope. I stan my fellow horny queens who are GETTING IT. YOU GO CHA. GET IT EVERY WEEKEND GIRL.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
and also like, you're really gonna turn your nose up at the rolling stones? the rolling stones?!? even if i didn't like them it would be such a great experience to see them live because of what they've done to music. idk, to me whenever people go on about how they don't like pop music it always feels just a *touch* sexist because so many big artists are backed by young female fanbases (because we are awesome) and i'm like ok...well sorry your indie record is so cool but it's kings of leon and if beyonce has ever covered one of your songs you are not INDIEEEEE
Anyone who says this but simultaneously blasts out taylor swift cancels their own argument about pop music imo

Reactions: 2
Also, so sorry for the notification spam (especially @SpillingSomeTea-2) 🙊
You had Seb day without me...

Also kinda happy to see all the closeted Max fans come out. Love a wee bit of Max myself 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.