Formula 1 Wags #156 Danke Seb 💚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are all so focused on the Yukierre divorce, we've all forgotten about this one. They are heartbroken for each other.

Lando knows he's got clingy Daniel but Carlos is around to get jealous. So many fighting for him. So tiresome. Such a hard life for Lando.
Unpopular opinion incoming…Lando is only heartbroken to be losing a teammate he can easily beat. They only become close after Lando clearly had the upper hand in the McLaren.

1668875430323.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I find her incredibly bland. Especially for someone who works in the fashion. You'd think she should be creative and know what goes together, but nope.
(and those jeans are really ugly)

Oh and remind me not to praise any wag for anything specific as then she'll go and does exactly opposite (yes, Kika now blatantly posts Pierre :rolleyes: Wonder when he posts and tags her)

Agree about Isa. Shame she seems nice enough and very supportive towards Carlos, but just so bland.

Reactions: 5
I'm going to miss Yukierre way more than Daniel/Lando. Even though I like Daniel, I sometimes (many times) feel like he tries too hard to be funny and it simply doesn't feel genuine from his side at all (and sometimes it was McLaren doing it, they *really* wanted another Carlando type bromance, but you simply cannot force it). So nope, not gonna miss Dan/Lando at all. 🤷‍♀️
Oh yeah, I agree Daniel can try too hard.

But he still adores Lando, and it's gonna be sad. But nothing beats Yukierre and Carlando!

Unpopular opinion incoming…Lando is only heartbroken to be losing a teammate he can easily beat. They only become close after Lando clearly had the upper hand in the McLaren.

View attachment 1743441
He's more than capable of beating Piastri. I want Oscar to do well, but Lando is more than capable, we have consistently seen him outperform the McLaren.

Reactions: 7
No offence to Lando lovers but I think it was always more him that made their relationship awkward at the start. As @MissF1 said, they’ve gotten better with each other as Lando has comfortably had the measure of Daniel. When they first started and everyone was going on about how hard it would be for Lando to measure up against Daniel, it was a completely different story. There was definitely resentment or something there, which doesn’t seem to have been reciprocated at all from Daniels side when he hasn’t done well

Reactions: 8
Agree about Isa. Shame she seems nice enough and very supportive towards Carlos, but just so bland.
She doesn't even seems nice to me, she seems like... nothing. She is just around. And Carlos doesn't seem to be into her either, everytime someone catches a pic of them, they seem super awkward towards each other (it's not helping she is awkward on her own). They are just weird couple to me. It's not even about privacy as she tries hard to point out who is she, but... I don't know. I just can't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 6
No offence to Lando lovers but I think it was always more him that made their relationship awkward at the start. As @MissF1 said, they’ve gotten better with each other as Lando has comfortably had the measure of Daniel. When they first started and everyone was going on about how hard it would be for Lando to measure up against Daniel, it was a completely different story. There was definitely resentment or something there, which doesn’t seem to have been reciprocated at all from Daniels side when he hasn’t done well
Lando lover... most of the time and I 100% believe this
But also see this as a problem if he gets competitive with max or george

Reactions: 2
duck u kym honestly, at least get the facts right. he was speaking to the Austrians as SERVUSTV IS AN AUSTRIAN TV CHANEL sorry, had to let that out

Reactions: 3
Lando lover... most of the time and I 100% believe this
But also see this as a problem if he gets competitive with max or george
Yup, agreed. It’s potentially an age thing, he’s still so young. Like I think Lewis would have way more of a problem with George if they were the same age, he sees himself as more of a mentor now rather than a peer. I genuinely think Lando was intimidated a little bit by Daniel at first, not even just driving wise but let’s be honest he’s a big presence to get used to 😅

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah, I agree Daniel can try too hard.

But he still adores Lando, and it's gonna be sad. But nothing beats Yukierre and Carlando!

He's more than capable of beating Piastri. I want Oscar to do well, but Lando is more than capable, we have consistently seen him outperform the McLaren.
Yes, I think he will comfortably beat Piastri as well at least next season. But I’m not gonna be surprised if we have some awkward videos the first half of the season like we did with Lando and DR. 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes, I think he will comfortably beat Piastri as well at least next season. But I’m not gonna be surprised if we have some awkward videos the first half of the season like we did with Lando and DR. 😂
I hope they are not going to force another bromance. It only looks good when it comes naturally... Some teammates become close friends, some just friends, some are just teammates, it is as it is. Teammates don't have to be instant BFFs :)

These two ☺🥰😅
Natalie is the official orgy organizer

I just saw this article on reddit, I will not comment on the merit, but this pic is gold :LOL::LOL:
edit: photoshop from early 2000s :)
honestly if there was one person on the grid i wouldn't duck with it would be checo and his dad. the man has enough connections in that country that if I were max i'd genuinely be worried to got there for a vacation any time soon

These are the producers of drive to survive🥹 this is sweet & very saddening 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.