Formula 1 Wags #156 Danke Seb πŸ’š

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FIA please delete his time just so there is piece one bleeping day πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FIA please delete his time just so there is piece one bleeping day πŸ˜…
I thought him and Carlos were out of track limits on the live feed. Just so hard to tell when it’s close.

Reactions: 2
and that right there is the first person i ever looked up to when i was 15 years younger
0e40c92c5148ee4f24254bbf32123731.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This Khaby guy is everywhere. Does he have any talent other than... Uhm existing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
they are being extra clingy to eachother this weekend πŸ˜…
We are all so focused on the Yukierre divorce, we've all forgotten about this one. They are heartbroken for each other.

Daniel is clingy. Lando doesn't look impressed though. πŸ˜‚
Lando knows he's got clingy Daniel but Carlos is around to get jealous. So many fighting for him. So tiresome. Such a hard life for Lando.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure DR is going to RedBull. Nothing is signed yet, but they are talking and the official statement will come in the next few days...(Daniel said that while being interviewd by ViaPlay , with a big smile. He knows something..and he is happy about that).

Reactions: 8
We are all so focused on the Yukierre divorce, we've all forgotten about this one. They are heartbroken for each other.

Lando knows he's got clingy Daniel but Carlos is around to get jealous. So many fighting for him. So tiresome. Such a hard life for Lando.
I'm going to miss Yukierre way more than Daniel/Lando. Even though I like Daniel, I sometimes (many times) feel like he tries too hard to be funny and it simply doesn't feel genuine from his side at all (and sometimes it was McLaren doing it, they *really* wanted another Carlando type bromance, but you simply cannot force it). So nope, not gonna miss Dan/Lando at all. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Pretty sure DR is going to RedBull. Nothing is signed yet, but they are talking and the official statement will come in the next few days...(Daniel said that while being interviewd by ViaPlay , with a big smile. He knows something..and he is happy about that).
I also think so. It was hinted by way too many people to not be true!

Reactions: 7
Isa wins (even if she has those dirty golden goose shoes)

I find her incredibly bland. Especially for someone who works in the fashion. You'd think she should be creative and know what goes together, but nope.
(and those jeans are really ugly)

Oh and remind me not to praise any wag for anything specific as then she'll go and does exactly opposite (yes, Kika now blatantly posts Pierre :rolleyes: Wonder when he posts and tags her)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yea! Laura Mag in the House
which means Louise is there too (which i had totally written off)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.