Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Fellow F1 Tattlers, it’s my final race update today. I can’t believe my Grand Prix experience is over 🥲I saw a number of wags today, but most were totally hiding for the duration of the day (Kelly, Charlotte, Isa). Hanna was there with the kids and Norbert who I passed several times in the paddock and ended up having a conversation with (in my broken German 😂). He was living his best life.

Main driver observations from my 3 days in the paddock:
- Zhou, Lance, Yuki, Mick were the least approached drivers for photos etc. Ferrari/McLaren boys were always swarmed. I approached Mick (and again tried my German on him 😂). He was really sweet but definitely seems super sad 🥲
- the memes about Carlos seeming out of it are coming from something 😂 he seems very zoned out, looks generally annoyed with life but is also definitely handsome
- Charles is an absolute beautiful ray of sunshine and the man is perfection
- You have 0% chance engaging with the Mercedes’ team. Lewis has his headphones in and only interacted with kids. George has a sprightly jog EVERYWHERE. I think it’s his mechanism to get out of speaking to anyone. Toto is on a mission and will stop for no one.
- Christian, Gunther, Zak and Otmar approachable.
- Bottas was nowhere to be seen and the only one I didn’t see at all.
- Seb seemed very happy and energetic all weekend. The man is always smiling. He was also randomly jogging up and down the paddock yesterday afternoon in the searing heat
- Max I genuinely bumped into when I crossed the paddock, I realised I’d crossed someone’s path so I turned to apologise and saw it was him lol
- Latifi and Albon were the only drivers I saw walking hand in hand with their girlfriends
- McLaren team genuinely the nicest on the grid. They were all wearing Danny Ric hats and genuinely seem sad about him leaving
- Spotted lots of Nyck de Vries and Oscar who was happy to engage
- bonus pic below with Seb/Lando/Jenson and George trying on Seb’s hair band 😂

8B013EFF-2230-48A3-9D53-CEBD95CA8EFF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23

DQSoul

Totally off topic but I'm freaking out. Last month Akkodis and Mercedes posted an internship role for next season and I stupidly applied, since I have more or less the right qualifications. Just received a phone call that I'm selected for first round interviews. I'm so bloody nervous 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

lni33

VIP Member
Hello all! Long time no see but life has finally chilled a bit in time for the off season so I’m back in the hopes of some drama to keep me entertained over winter 😂

As a returning gift, as I was on tattle hiatus at the time 🥲 I give you unseen smiley Lando taken by me (yes I am that whipped that I will go to golf for him, don’t judge 😂)

D14E7CB5-4C05-4AC7-B9AC-8B1F85823375.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Hi my fellow F1 Tattlers ❤ Day 2 report from
Abu Dhabi paddock. I saw Carmen, Tiffany, Isa and Kevin’s wife. Carmen was really petite and yes she looked classic and glamorous. Isa also looked stunning I have to say.

Saw the Ferrari boys up close and damn they are truly gorgeous. Also had a George being classic George moment where he had a super extra jog between the Mercedes office and garage (pic below). I also had another Seb moment 😆my only bad moment today was seeing Mick and he looked like he was almost about to cry 🥲he didn’t look very happy (this was as he left the garage after quali). He is also sooo pretty. Going into the McLaren garage tomorrow so wish me luck for a sugar daddy Zak photo.

73AE6F24-D6C1-4018-820E-218209C4AE54.png

AB79FFAC-F4CD-4BC8-B3C9-015C2A0FC598.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

savedlatin21

VIP Member
As I saw a post about looking forward to Oscar content, I’ll post my photo with him (with me cut out) as he was totally 100% ADORBS

A2518E3E-6114-46A4-9558-3A6AC9C9C6AF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

kubnikol

VIP Member
Here we go . Last quali and race 😭
We are saying goodbye to Seb and Nicholas . And hopefully see you soon to Daniel and Mick🥺🤞🏻
Danke Seb 💚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
I just saw the stat pointing out that Oscar will be the first driver on the grid born after Fernando made his F1 debut. We have truly reached the end times

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

MissF1

VIP Member
We are all so focused on the Yukierre divorce, we've all forgotten about this one. They are heartbroken for each other.

Lando knows he's got clingy Daniel but Carlos is around to get jealous. So many fighting for him. So tiresome. Such a hard life for Lando.
Unpopular opinion incoming…Lando is only heartbroken to be losing a teammate he can easily beat. They only become close after Lando clearly had the upper hand in the McLaren.

1668875430323.gif

• Haha
  • Wow

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
I still don't know who half these women are that you guys are talking about 🧐 It doesn't help that they all sort of look alike

• Haha