Formula 1 Wags #156 Danke Seb πŸ’š

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go . Last quali and race 😭
We are saying goodbye to Seb and Nicholas . And hopefully see you soon to Daniel and MickπŸ₯ΊπŸ€žπŸ»
Danke Seb πŸ’š

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Someone get Norbert on Tattle. What a riot he would be. Or… is he already here???!!
1668866919224.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Marcus Ericsson's gf... what... the hell are those pants?! And with those sandals (I honestly don't get how can someone wear those kind of slippers anyway) :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You know who am I missing and am really surprised is not there? Cate. As one of the biggest Vettel fans. Especially when Callum is there. Strange she didn't join him.

Reactions: 7
Seb. What a lap. Not just the speed but the skill and awareness. I will never understand how after all he’s accomplished people still try to doubt his greatness on the track.

1668867869029.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lando looking really quick, only 9 hundredths off of Carlos in the 1st runs

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did they swap cars? πŸ˜‚

Tumblr_l_94522727195993_edit_185313343312868.jpg

Q bleeping 3???!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.