Formula 1 Wags #155 All roads lead to Monaco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on the subject, Checo is definitely generally very well liked. I’ve actually never really heard anyone with a bad word to say about him (aside from Esteban💀). It doesn’t mean people don’t like Max, definitely not but no one wants to start creating divisions between garages. Then you have a Lewis/Fernando or Lewis/Nico situation and no one comes out of it smelling of roses😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
👀👀👀
CFE8BF14-9021-4CB1-B1F2-71250630926B.jpeg

Saw this on Twitter — read with a grain of salt because idk what the source is. Like how do ppl know that Daniel is otw to Austria? But LOL things are in motioooon… homecoming incoming 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But isnt headquarters in the UK?
The factory, yes. But idk, I assume they have a head office with the big RB bosses in Austria.

Again, read with a grain of salt. HAHAHA don’t know how true this all is… 😅 one can hope though — as someone who just wants Daniel to stay in the sport in any way, shape or form. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The factory, yes. But idk, I assume they have a head office with the big RB bosses in Austria.

Again, read with a grain of salt. HAHAHA don’t know how true this all is… 😅 one can hope though — as someone who just wants Daniel to stay in the sport in any way, shape or form. 🤪
Get him in the second red bull seaaaatttt! See if he now knows who the no 1 driver is 🫣

• Haha
I'm sure if DR is going to sign as a reserve driver, he's going to Austria to sign, it's just bad timing/coincidental with the Max/Checo thing yesterday. Plus, he's hasnt been to Europe since Monza(?!). But will be nice to fiiiiiinally know where he's going

Reactions: 11
Just on the subject, Checo is definitely generally very well liked. I’ve actually never really heard anyone with a bad word to say about him (aside from Esteban💀). It doesn’t mean people don’t like Max, definitely not but no one wants to start creating divisions between garages. Then you have a Lewis/Fernando or Lewis/Nico situation and no one comes out of it smelling of roses😅
The worst (or best possibly) thing is its come at the end of a season so off season and build up for 2023 will contain discussion/ rumours about it. Another winning year for Red Bull ending under a cloud and duck all time to go on a media blitz to pretend everything is ok between the drivers.

seems like daniel rb reserve and mick merc reserve is likely
I read that Mick is Merc’s first choice if Daniel is not available. So ball seems to be in Daniel’s court. I also read though that the RB offer seemed more favorable because it would allow Daniel more flexibility. Time will tell who goes where!

Reactions: 11
Wasn't it after that cheating scandal?
That's what I'm unsure about I only checked it within the 1st few days of its coming out
Then it was the most recent ones with the kids were removed and comments where closed.
Only checked it there because I was hoping she'd have closed the comments again if there were things there.

Reactions: 4
That's what I'm unsure about I only checked it within the 1st few days of its coming out
Then it was the most recent ones with the kids were removed and comments where closed.
Only checked it there because I was hoping she'd have closed the comments again if there were things there.
She shut it down like a week or two after and left a random quote up that was basically "mind your own business"
I honestly think she got the tit end of that, which unfortunately people still do
but i do give checo some credit for giving a half assed attempt at an apology... where he basically blamed the yacht for creating a bad situation for him
things seemed fine with him and Carola (doubtful this was the first questionable situation shes been through)
but she's been around lately and looking good... but be careful. Checo Jr isn't bleeping around

• Heart
where he basically blamed the yacht for creating a bad situation for him
Isn't this how most of these kind of religious people "apologize"? You wear revealing clothes, so you are tempting me and it's your fault. There can be a million oportunities, if you are faithful, you don't go cheating. End of it. (Carola is not at fault here at all, if people want to have a go at her, there are sadly other reasons.)

Reactions: 6
She shut it down like a week or two after and left a random quote up that was basically "mind your own business"
I honestly think she got the tit end of that, which unfortunately people still do
but i do give checo some credit for giving a half assed attempt at an apology... where he basically blamed the yacht for creating a bad situation for him
things seemed fine with him and Carola (doubtful this was the first questionable situation shes been through)
but she's been around lately and looking good... but be careful. Checo Jr isn't bleeping around

She's done right in removing everything, it's not worth the comments she'll receive constantly.

It's such a Catholic thing, especially with children involved. No matter what happens between them I doubt it would ever lead to a divorce.
If Mexican catholics are anything like what traditional Irish catholics are and were like she'd get blamed and basically bullied into going back even if she did leave.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.