Formula 1 Wags #150 Arriving in Austin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering if this is "randomly" her (from getty images) - no specific pic of them and no name (yet).
1665949092090.png

Wonder if she gets called "Katerina" somewhere. Or if she will get mistaken for Luisa.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn't it a bit embarrassing to take two last gfs for their first "official" outing to the same place? :censored:

Is he also going to launch her on IG for Halloween? (Bonus points for her wearing bunny ears too)

edited: Kat is today coincidentally wearing that black dress she wore to the Abu Dhabi paddock. (and seems like she is in Hawaii with some guy. Good for her!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This whole saga has me crying, Pierre really couldn't come up with anything more original than launching his new girl the same way he did his last one? Does he have an exclusivity contract with PSG that he can only debut new girlfriends trackside?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This whole saga has me crying, Pierre really couldn't come up with anything more original than launching his new girl the same way he did his last one? Does he have an exclusivity contract with PSG that he can only debut new girlfriends trackside?
Siri, play Deja Vu

gettyimages-1244021588-612x612.jpg

She looks gorge!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this hailey beiber x selena gomez picture is perfect for f1 🤣
D1B85E4B-268B-4AB9-B834-97A353ECBF83.jpeg
93302666-939D-4F30-BEB2-7714CF5F5669.jpeg

also kika looks gorgeous in this launch. definitely not catfish-y, the other photos must’ve been very bad angles or something 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what nickname fanpages will come up with 😂
There is obvious one which has funny meaning in Croatian but I will wait to see it before new tattle worldwide language lesson 😅

Reactions: 1
Phewwww reunited with my (old) phone just in time for new wag launch 🙌
I managed to miss the fact today is Charles birthday. Happy Charles birthday @alnfitzg and other Charles girls here ❤
Cheers with both real and imaginary drink Max is holding here

• Haha
Reactions: 2

BTW I'm so glad, I'm not famous.
My mum would have been shocked when her 19 yrs old daughter ( me) was dating a 42 yrs old man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I think they tried to make her look older
This just makes me laugh. I find it so odd seeing people at the football dressed like they are at a fashion week runway show. Like, in my world of going to games you gotta be wearing your lucky shirt and knickers, be seasonally appropriate and then prepared to have random people hugging you whilst you jump up and down when your team score 😅 Having had a nosy at the fancy seats/boxes at our ground on a stadium tour it just seems so dull in comparison 🤷‍♀️ But hey, Pierre must really like that kinda of rich people tedium to debut another girlfriend there!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.