Formula 1 Wags #150 Arriving in Austin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello' I definitely think the girl next to Pierre is Kika. The guy ( Pierre friend) who post this story is now following her on IG
View attachment 1653848View attachment 1653849View attachment 1653850
Yesss. They look cute. We are sooo close to full launch and a steamy French Portuguese summer

Oh yes. Looks like charles and Charlotte on the town for his birthday.... wonder if lando or max will hang...the answer is no

Oh yes. Looks like charles and Charlotte on the town for his birthday.... wonder if lando or max will hang... prob no.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
There’s some people on IG discussing if lewis and camila k are together, which it seems they aren’t, and then they said she was dating this guys name Mike, I wanted to see so I send a following request and this is what a received

should I be scare or prepare myself for a first class flight to LA?
Guy has 21k followers and sends dms in style of "do we know each other"
Loool what a red flag 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've noticed yesterday that Tumblr who talks about Carlos and Isa being PR talked wondered what "stunt" are they going to pull this weekend to imply/prove they are together at the same place/same time and it's quite creepy today they did exactly it. Normally, I wouldn't even think about it, especially if someone would talk about it retrospectively, but basically "calling it" and then "it happening" are actually interesting "coincidences" and now it even more looks like that all happens according to some plan (especially for a couple who is suppose to be private, right?)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
There’s some people on IG discussing if lewis and camila k are together, which it seems they aren’t, and then they said she was dating this guys name Mike, I wanted to see so I send a following request and this is what a received

should I be scare or prepare myself for a first class flight to LA?
I think you need to take one for the tattle team and find out if he is dating Camila! I don’t think Lewis and her are together, unless it’s a super casual duck buddy situ.

Reactions: 1
Isn't Camilla that girlie who keeps implying being with Lewis by being at the same place as him only to be later confirmed it wasn't the same place at all (or the wrong time)?

Right now, I'm looking forward for the evening to see if Pierre really takes Kika to that football match (and how differently is she going to look like in candid photos, like Kat did).

And those new videos of Louise are great. I have good vibes from her. She posts when she has fun but doesn't overpost every fart she does together with million of selfies. Refreshing to see someone like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just saw a couple tweets saying the hoodie Luisa was wearing in her story was Landos/hes worn it before 🤣
Thought his tommy hilfiger earth hoodie was tie dye but i wouldnt be surprised with the amount of hoodies he seems to have 😅
Lu was really the winner here, shes got 380k+ followers, assuming a few hoodies and a decent necklace out of their situation 🤣

Reactions: 5
Isn't Camilla that girlie who keeps implying being with Lewis by being at the same place as him only to be later confirmed it wasn't the same place at all (or the wrong time)?

Right now, I'm looking forward for the evening to see if Pierre really takes Kika to that football match (and how differently is she going to look like in candid photos, like Kat did).

And those new videos of Louise are great. I have good vibes from her. She posts when she has fun but doesn't overpost every fart she does together with million of selfies. Refreshing to see someone like that.
Yeah, obviously it’s been great for her profile and no publicity is bad publicity and all that….

Just saw a couple tweets saying the hoodie Luisa was wearing in her story was Landos/hes worn it before 🤣
Thought his tommy hilfiger earth hoodie was tie dye but i wouldnt be surprised with the amount of hoodies he seems to have 😅
Lu was really the winner here, shes got 380k+ followers, assuming a few hoodies and a decent necklace out of their situation 🤣
It is his😂maybe I’m just crazy but I wouldn’t be caught dead in my ex’s clothes, they were gone the minute he was

Yeah, obviously it’s been great for her profile and no publicity is bad publicity and all that….
She’s … an interesting character that’s for sure😂I think I can count about 6 different celebrities she’s been linked with this year and she always makes sure you know about it as well

Reactions: 3
You can’t have Nico Hulkenberg back with Danny Ric, just saying

It is his😂maybe I’m just crazy but I wouldn’t be caught dead in my ex’s clothes, they were gone the minute he was

She’s … an interesting character that’s for sure😂I think I can count about 6 different celebrities she’s been linked with this year and she always makes sure you know about it as well
Amazing what dating a F1 driver can do for your profile….that NDA must be frustrating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.