Formula 1 Wags #150 Arriving in Austin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I just realized
Kika couldn't get into most bars/clubs in NYC and most of the US.
i dont care at all about the age gap
but the fact that Pierre wouldn't have anywhere to go with her in the US after like 12am is pretty hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Pierre dating several women at the same time all with a codename "Kika"? Seriously, this girl confuses me big time! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
but this look of judgy....
OMG please these two with Elena and Ocon..
2.JPG

(i still think this is a kat PR relationship 2.0, but whatever I'm not against it)

Reactions: 6
If this is true it would definitely explain as to why Pierre never got a 2nd chance 😬

Reactions: 3
This is the tik tok video all of the kika pics that Pierre liked when he was in a relationship with Katerina.

If this is true it would definitely explain as to why Pierre never got a 2nd chance 😬
yea and this is a big part of why I can't stand him. Whatever Adrian Newey might have said to you or you think has done, you don't say anything disrespectful to him. The man is a legend that has proven himself in this sport time and time again.

Reactions: 5
This is the tik tok video all of the kika pics that Pierre liked when he was in a relationship with Katerina.
Normally I'd say liking someone's pics means nothing, but well, in this case, guess it did mean something. So effectively Pierre destroyed my argument when it comes to liking stuff. :cautious:
Marta has always been there :p she'll probably be best friends with Charles's next girlfriend too
So basically Charles' girlfriends not only enter the relationship with him, but in a way with her too? Eeek! :oops: 😂

• Haha
Normally I'd say liking someone's pics means nothing, but well, in this case, guess it did mean something. So effectively Pierre destroyed my argument when it comes to liking stuff. :cautious:

So basically Charles' girlfriends not only enter the relationship with him, but in a way with her too? Eeek! :oops: 😂
It was probably innocent at the time, but it's still weird though.

Sorry but I find this funny.
I stopped paying attention to Marta when she decided to become one of those baby obsessed pregnant people.... who post about their gender reveal party with all the famous friends... and then decides shhhhh we want to keep it private actually. I really wouldn't care if she actually did reveal and seem happy, but the its our private secret while everything else we do is ridiculously public. I mean how long did it take Sav to go from hiding mila, to making a whole career about Mila and Momming.
(sorry excuse the vent as it is EXACTLY what happened with many friends and i'm just over it)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A t-shirt like this shouldn't exist.
Honestly, it’s just a joke, I’m sure Max would see it as such too. It’s stupid anyway because unless you’re close up it would just look like it was saying Verstappen😅fan base v fan base is a normal thing in sports, it does go too far when there’s excessive booing (on both sides) or when Max fans were burning merch but stuff like this is very normal and it’s pretty inoffensive

Reactions: 5
The original context was just a reddit post of someone planning to wear it to COTA. I think it's quite tame by itself. Unless the person in question starts harassing others for their preference (or the drivers themselves), I don't really see an issue with it.

Edit: fixed something weird with my post

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This was the original context for the shirt. I think it's quite tame by itself. Unless the person in question starts harassing others for their preference (or the drivers themselves), I don't really see an issue with it.
View attachment 1655530
Exactly. I do feel like F1 fans (and this is all of them not just Max fans) are very sensitive these days, Seb used to get booed every race for no reason other than he kept winning, Nico was booed by Lewis supporters, it’s always been this way really. As long as like you said they’re not harassing anyone, or personal insults or racial abuse aren’t being thrown around, then it’s just normal sports rivalries really. There’s definitely been many incidents where it’s gone too far, for sure but this isn’t one of them idk why I keep seeing it everywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Honestly, it’s just a joke, I’m sure Max would see it as such too. It’s stupid anyway because unless you’re close up it would just look like it was saying Verstappen😅fan base v fan base is a normal thing in sports, it does go too far when there’s excessive booing (on both sides) or when Max fans were burning merch but stuff like this is very normal and it’s pretty inoffensive
I
I understand and agree with all of the comments, but I still think if it was unnecessary to create the t-shirt.

So this to me is pretty telling,
This is another publication in the US that usually gets it right. They also, being an American publication, I'm assuming have some sort of info about Haas at the executive level making a decision. I honestly think Mick has been cut since the Ferrari fallout. Its not all his fault, but I think Haas is trying to find a long term sponsor deal, thus why Guenther is so against bringing up a rookie. Whoever their sponsor is going to want to see immediate results and not just a building kind of investment. I think this may be the main reason to cut ties with Mick. More about the long term sponsorship, than his performance. that said it seems maybe Williams is interested

Sorry missed the Ferrari fallout. Can you share some details?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.