Formula 1 Wags #150 Arriving in Austin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness, Carlos and his family don’t have the best track record when it comes to animal cruelty. Isn’t his cousin a trophy hunter? Pretty sure I’ve seen a photo of Carlos with dead animals floating around on twitter too

• Sick
Reactions: 2

So this to me is pretty telling,
This is another publication in the US that usually gets it right. They also, being an American publication, I'm assuming have some sort of info about Haas at the executive level making a decision. I honestly think Mick has been cut since the Ferrari fallout. Its not all his fault, but I think Haas is trying to find a long term sponsor deal, thus why Guenther is so against bringing up a rookie. Whoever their sponsor is going to want to see immediate results and not just a building kind of investment. I think this may be the main reason to cut ties with Mick. More about the long term sponsorship, than his performance. that said it seems maybe Williams is interested

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@Pole er bear Micks been dealt a tough hand, no doubt about it. But at least he’s young, and let’s be honest, he has the Schumacher connection, Audi will definitely be looking at him when they join. DR on the other hand…I just can’t see him coming back

Reactions: 3
@Pole er bear Micks been dealt a tough hand, no doubt about it. But at least he’s young, and let’s be honest, he has the Schumacher connection, Audi will definitely be looking at him when they join. DR on the other hand…I just can’t see him coming back
I actually wish Mick would maybe do something different than formula 1 specifically because of the unrealistic comparison and constant unsaid pressure to fulfill a legacy since his father cant really experience any of it. Nahh I like him for some rally car tit, maybe even some Nascar, moto GP, x-games. America will gladly take him and corrupt the tit out of him in a few years... just let us get him and justine away from his family for a bit.
Yes there is a lot of time for Mick, but he needs to break away from the path he's been thrown into or feels obligated to fulfill. he's young and i think just needs to be free of everything F1

Poor Valtteri.... all lando has to do is pick up a camera or carry a suitcase
Valtteri having to ride miles of gravel and push for months in his partner's shadow to get this
Well Done Valtteri (and partly Tiffany since its her sponsor as well)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
New fave duo

His little dance 🤣🥰
Did they leave Kelly at home?
She's gotta be so thrilled.
She finds an appropriately famous/wealthy friend for max to play with in Monaco, AND she gets a last-minute babysitter for P. The woman is gonna finally get to be free of both kids now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sooooooo
basically Lando not only killed Daniel's career
but also his bestie bro relationship with Max
(and possibly Martin)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.