Formula 1 Wags #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To put the DR ‘NVR LFT’ canyon plates thing to bed, there’s unedited photos with the original plate ‘GET 475’. It’s the same car that Pato OWard drove before the Laguna Indy car. The photos /go pro vid were probs done in the summer break while he was out in LA

Reactions: 4
Why do I feel hes going to make it official this time 🧐
Same. I think they know what they're doing when they go out in public or post pictures that hint at all this. He defs knows that the world knows now. Its coming. Exciting. A new WAG. And another 20 y old so here come the shein/zara clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To put the DR ‘NVR LFT’ canyon plates thing to bed, there’s unedited photos with the original plate ‘GET 475’. It’s the same car that Pato OWard drove before the Laguna Indy car. The photos /go pro vid were probs done in the summer break while he was out in LA
Yeah there's more pictures and videos of him from that day and it's indeed some promo/work thing. So they just jumped in on the Monza hype and photoshopped that plate.

I honestly hate it when drivers do a typical radio message like that lol It always ages bad (Bottas with his 'to whom it may concern) and let's not forget Daniel's Monaco helmet. The streets weren't his 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Same. I think they know what they're doing when they go out in public or post pictures that hint at all this. He defs knows that the world knows now. Its coming. Exciting. A new WAG. And another 20 y old so here come the shein/zara clothes
But she has always posted hints. Since 2019. It’s nothing new. I don’t understand what’s changed now for people to think it will be different. We have had her in his clothes, in Austria, in London, out for dinner, etc.

I don’t expect him to be in NYC and stay inside, you know? Regardless, if it’s a done deal, good for them I guess. Haha

Reactions: 6
Why do I feel hes going to make it official this time 🧐
I love how we go from 'yeah sure he's stringing her along and they're on/off' to 'well, it's def serious now' in the span of like 48 hours lol He's in NYC for work and meeting up with her, they're obviously hanging out together and since it became such a thing because of Heidi's story, people will pay more attention to them and maybe spot them more easily now this rumour is trending again.

I'm gonna be convinced it's more serious this time around when/if she's more pubicly seen with him (at races) and maybe goes to Perth with him (assuming he's gonna spend the holidays there). Until then we have to rely on Deuxmoi and Heidi's stories I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Though I noticed Kat doesn’t have that story any more, just one linking to her jewellery… what a savvy business move, knew Pierre’s post would get people visiting her insta, total hustler. Wonder if she’s gotten tips from Charlotte
Maybe they should team up and go into business…

But she has always posted hints. Since 2019. It’s nothing new. I don’t understand what’s changed now for people to think it will be different. We have had her in his clothes, in Austria, in London, out for dinner, etc.

I don’t expect him to be in NYC and stay inside, you know? Regardless, if it’s a done deal, good for them I guess. Haha
and people have been assuming this(that they will finally come out) every time they meet each other

Heidi's brainwashing is working 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.