Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cost cap hearing…..
Ooooooh that!!

As far as I know is not a hearing FIA is just going to publish the results or inform of the cap audit.
Or were the results publish already and the hearing is on Monday?

Reactions: 1
Two issues, yes Pierre shouldn't have been speeding under red flag.

But also tractor shouldn't have been on track, and if Seb had green light board when the tractor was out, even more unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooooooh that!!

As far as I know is not a hearing FIA is just going to publish the results or inform of the cap audit.
Or were the results publish already and the hearing is on Monday?
Sorry meant cost cap review results

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The FI A announced a few days ago they were delaying announcing the findings of the alleged budget cap breach until Monday. Can't imagine why.....🤔
Ah thanks for the answer!

I got confused and thought they had published the results already and there was an actual hearing on Monday.

Honestly accounting is a pain and a review of a yearly accounting account from a multimillion company is extremely difficult to do (and FIA is dealing with 10 multimillion companies).

I think the only mistake FIA made was announcing a date because that kind of accounting it’s super detailed and difficult and now people it’s just going to jump to conclusions.

Reactions: 1
So they've an hour to restart and if they don't then Max is champion. I hope they've budgeted enough in this year's budget for his current phone calls to race control

Christian-Horner-953340.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Perhaps the most coherent thing I’ve ever heard Karen Horner say.

He’s still a asshat though…

Reactions: 8
I have made no secret of the fact that I can’t stand Hornbag BUT he was spot on there.

Perhaps the most coherent thing I’ve ever heard Karen Horner say.

He’s still a asshat though…
Crossed post!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.