Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna go get a job at Ferrari as a strategist now. I'll be head of strategy by Sunday.
the interview will be as following:
are you Italian? do you know someone who is italian? do you know the Italian anthem by heart? do you know that Spagetti Carbonara is made with Pasta Lunga? are you pretty? are you open to do crazy things? can you do the minions theme song?
YOU'RE HIRED.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the interview will be as following:
are you Italian? do you know someone who is italian? do you know the Italian anthem by heart? do you know that Spagetti Carbonara is made with Pasta Lunga? are you pretty? are you open to do crazy things? can you do the minions theme song?
YOU'RE HIRED.
I'll just have to fake it til I make it by saying grazie ragazzi all the way through the interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kelly is already following Lando.jpg
Yaaasss queen, support your local artists 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree that there’s no need to make personal digs and say she’s boring etc because no one can infer that from social media. However I do think saying the reason she has so many followers (which I’m assuming is what helps to drive her work, if brands check out her page she has a lot more followers than other models/influencers of her calibre) is mainly because of Lando. That’s in no way a bad thing or her fault, so she shouldn’t be criticised for that, but there’s no point denying it. She actually seems like a sweet girl but he has definitely “helped”, just inadvertently
Ohh 100% thats true no denniying and i never not agreed with that is obvious but i also know the market she is in and the country she works on and no her followers are not the only thing that brands care at least the portuguese ones her followers mainly are not even from Portugal. What has keeped driving Luisa jobs is her agency that is one of the top ones here with a lot of connections and she got that by her own way before Lando. And when i said that even if she lost half of her followers she will still be fine is because in Portugal you have girls with 70k followers doing amazing is all about the connections and agencies they have. For example she is going to that radio thing not because of Lando she is going once again because she is lucky to have a great agency. Again Lando is no CR7 or huge football player for people here care about him. If she was getting a lot of brand deals outside Portugal ok i would agree that was mainly because of her followers and Lando but the only one that I put on that category was suspicious antwerp even Paco Rabanne was linked to a portuguese brand.
If someone presents themselves the way that other people find it boring, then it's boring. Then I think she is boring as well. It is as it is. And guess what - this is not about Luisa. Because the world doesn't revolve around her. ;)

I don't know why, but there always seem to be some moralists when there is a discussion about Luisa. Talk about Kelly, Charlotte or anyone else, and noone tells a thing, but heaven forbid you say something about Luisa and suddenly a bunch of defenders. Even when it's only slightly tipping into criticism. And sometimes not even that. I kinda feel that people overromantize her and her relationship with Lando to absolute naivety at some points. She is not perfect nor flawless. And she is not a little girl who has not idea how the world works, she knows exactly what she does online and how to do it for her benefit. (and I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but there is nothing wrong about pointing it out either or having discussion about it)

(and unfortunately many people doesn't get sarcasm either)
If i want to defend any of this girls i will like i did many times not only with Luisa and if you dont want to see it all fine scroll. ;) like i do many times.

If someone presents themselves the way that other people find it boring, then it's boring. Then I think she is boring as well. It is as it is. And guess what - this is not about Luisa. Because the world doesn't revolve around her. ;)

I don't know why, but there always seem to be some moralists when there is a discussion about Luisa. Talk about Kelly, Charlotte or anyone else, and noone tells a thing, but heaven forbid you say something about Luisa and suddenly a bunch of defenders. Even when it's only slightly tipping into criticism. And sometimes not even that. I kinda feel that people overromantize her and her relationship with Lando to absolute naivety at some points. She is not perfect nor flawless. And she is not a little girl who has not idea how the world works, she knows exactly what she does online and how to do it for her benefit. (and I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but there is nothing wrong about pointing it out either or having discussion about it)

(and unfortunately many people doesn't get sarcasm either)
If I’m a moralist so be it but I think you’ll find I’ve been that way about all the ‘wags.’

you can still be a nosy witch and be a decent person with morals at the same time.

I’m an adult with a partner, children of my own and professional job. I don’t need to over romanticise anyones relationship as I’m busy enough with my own. Nor am I naive. Got vast swathes of life experience here.

I just have a problem with the narrative that’s been built over the last month or so on here. They are in their early twenties. On and off again relationships are a right of passage for lots at that age. Not everyone has their tit together at 22. It really doesn’t need this whole PR rubbish where some are claiming they have a contract. Get a grip.

Reactions: 21
If I’m a moralist so be it but I think you’ll find I’ve been that way about all the ‘wags.’

you can still be a nosy witch and be a decent person with morals at the same time.

I’m an adult with a partner, children of my own and professional job. I don’t need to over romanticise anyones relationship as I’m busy enough with my own. Nor am I naive. Got vast swathes of life experience here.

I just have a problem with the narrative that’s been built over the last month or so on here. They are in their early twenties. On and off again relationships are a right of passage for lots at that age. Not everyone has their tit together at 22. It really doesn’t need this whole PR rubbish where some are claiming they have a contract. Get a grip.
Sorry, but that other paragraph wasn't related to your quote, but guess if the shoe fits... I don't really want to have fights in here and if you don't believe their relationship was PR or open and was really genuine, just go with it. We just talk. I don't go to you personally to convince you of "my truth", nor is anyone else doing that (I think). But also note that just because you disagree with what others think doesn't mean you are right. They could have been genuine, but they could have been very much PR as well. You don't know the truth and I don't either. It's all about the gossip and discussion.

Peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Waiting until this one shows up on Lando's photography account 😜

you know what i would actually really appreciate lando posting some old pics from this vacay 🤣🤣 what was on that camera

also maybe luisa could make a photography account and post that pic of lando and mila 😩🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
you know what i would actually really appreciate lando posting some old pics from this vacay 🤣🤣 what was on that camera

also maybe luisa could make a photography account and post that pic of lando and mila 😩🙏🙏
Omg yes! All those pics left "unused" . Same as Croatia ones when they weren't public yet 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I would say our only hope for that now is Oli or Sav on Landos birthday 😅
He will be in Brazil for his birthday... there might be different photos (that won't ever be published unless someone leaks something again) :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He will be in Brazil for his birthday... there might be different photos (that won't ever be published unless someone leaks something again) :censored:
Lando DEEP in his slag era, he's rebounding from having sex on tap, and he's more famous now than he was before he met Lu.....he'll be drowning in fanny by the time he's in Brazil

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.