Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% diddling
he's a streamer, golfer, DJ and now photographer
obviously is just doing his 'hobbies' since he's "single now"
McLaren decided he needs 'stimulation' before the race starts

Cha in Singapore and assuming that's gonna be for Japan too
not terribly surprised, but kind of a lost cause at this point
but girls got sneakers to sell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah I totally understand what you mean, the last few years have taught us that rich white men shouldn't be trusted, and I'm probably being naive as a fan... but I think she's a pretty savvy woman. Her dad, as much as he was a great racer, was a cheater and I'm sure she wouldn't put up with tit if they were in a serious relationship. She's gorgeous so I'm sure she has options but she's not under the same spotlight that he's under so if she's bleeping about, it's going under the radar.

DR definitely said on Dax's podcast that he didn't have a girlfriend, I think that was recorded towards the end of 2019, but I am sure he was lying for privacy
Which rich men can be trusted? I will be shot down for this but I agree with other posters that there can be occasionally unpleasant commentary posted here. It is a gossip site, but at times veers into strange fantasy and blanket remarks that seem to reflect personal negative bias. What made this site enjoyable was the humour not taking itself too seriously (mostly) and that seems to have gone: shame! I will brace myself for a moderator reminder not to tell people what to think...

Reactions: 6
MAISIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

I KNOW Lando took over this thread (as he should) but I promise I'll do my best Austin week will be pure

Screenshot_20220416_211832.jpg

Although it never decreased controversy. Quite opposite actually πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
DR definitely said on Dax's podcast that he didn't have a girlfriend, I think that was recorded towards the end of 2019, but I am sure he was lying for privacy
Funny story shortly after getting in to F1 & DR…last summer. I was in Lisbon and listened to that podcast. I then found this thread when I was trying to figure out if DR & Heidi were together. At the same time DR was down the road from me visiting Heidi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Funny story shortly after getting in to F1 & DR…last summer. I was in Lisbon and listened to that podcast. I then found this thread when I was trying to figure out if DR & Heidi were together. At the same time DR was down the road from me visiting Heidi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Damn
So far, so close πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Call me dumb, I still think they are still together lmao or they will be back soon
I need her saying tomorrow on the radio: It's over, move on etc
The radio thing will be interesting that guy usually does a fun game of questions were they need to say what they prefer and why(so really her talking about him depends on questions)
But its really random questions πŸ˜‚ Kika also went there a year ago some questions he asked...blonds or brunettes she said brunettes :unsure: he ask her in secret/telling friends and she said in secret and only telling goood friends πŸ˜… surfers or bikers she said surfers. Morning or nights she said it depends but she is always ready for nights :cool:

Reactions: 3
Just noticed that the last photo that Lando liked of Luisa on instagram was a bikini pic from august 23. He hasn't liked any of her recent pictures up until the one she posted yesterday, and he also liked the post she posted an hour ago. Seems like someone is liking the fashion week look πŸ˜›

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just noticed that the last photo that Lando liked of Luisa on instagram was a bikini pic from august 23. He hasn't liked any of her recent pictures up until the one she posted yesterday, and he also liked the post she posted an hour ago. Seems like someone is liking the fashion week look πŸ˜›
can’t believe he didn’t like this post

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.