Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Awww he’s missing being lui’s photographer 😔
From experience with rich boys who are bored, they like to buy cameras to play photographer
but they also like taking photos that arent on their phone/icloud of other things as well which could get them in trouble...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

MissF1

VIP Member
yes F1TV was going off about Barista Daniel at Milton Keys. This is LOVELY

How about Drivers I know who have never had a job
1. Lance Stroll
2. Mick Schumacher
3. Lando Norris
4. Nick Latifi
Is serving coffee a couple shifts a week in Milton Keys a real job though? Kinda like saying Carmen’s job is real…

1664630263522.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
speaking of 16 year old girls
Here's Yuki with w-series driver Juju noda, daughter of F1 Driver Hideki Noda
They look like two kids who's parents are friends and forcing their kids to hang out together

yuki juju.JPG

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

Get better at photos before you do a Brooklyn Beckham style book please Lando. This is fine for Twitter, but nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Rsmv01

VIP Member
I really don’t think the Lando lusia stuff is that deep.
All this PR relationship stuff is just 🤯 all due respect Lando isn’t smart enough to pull that off and had no need to enter a PR relationship either.

This chat used to be really funny but it’s verging into nasty especially towards one or two specific wags or now non wags 🙄

Sure I’ll now be flamed but whatever.
Im with you and you know the irony is that for people that don't care about the girl and what she has to give or say you guys for sure still talk a lot about her 😂 maybe she is special after all. 😂;)

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So Im thinking some big quadrant esport deals are going down in Singapore for next year.
Adam Norris getting there a few days early is one thing, but seeing Max, along with the head of Veloce e-sports
and all this Halo promo with Quadrant Logos and lots of tags of other people involved in the garage today
(dont forget who actually owns quadrant.... Zak Brown)
so I think they must be signing something for the market over in Asia, that's a big trip for that many people.

kubnikol

VIP Member
I get that. Hard to know who is friendly in this thread anymore.

She asked why I read here. I answered.

some folk have took over and made it a not very nice place.

I’m allowed to say that and share that I’m sad with the way the series of threads has went.
ummm is everyone friendly here? and I feel sorry if you see it this way. but please remember that every person here has feelings and just because someone makes a "sarcastic" or funny comment instead of a "hurt post" doesn't mean they aren't hurt either. (speaking in general) ❤

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
1232 new update. I'm saying AT LEAST 1 hour delay

These poor fans.
Omg yes!
Waiting for the race lasts for whole eternity in normal conditions let alone when you get soaked or frozen as I was and then... You have to wait for at least another hour 😅

IT'S BACK 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Screenshot_20221002_140853.jpg

Screenshot_20221002_141027.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha