Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Man of many interests/hobbies. I’m actually jealous I should pick up more things to do
I'm jealous because he can afford it... and also annoyed as I know most of his hobbies are a bit of waste of money as he doesn't stay with one for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

scvlet

VIP Member

Get better at photos before you do a Brooklyn Beckham style book please Lando. This is fine for Twitter, but nothing else.
watching him switch hobbies is so entertaining 🤣 seems like chef is next on the list if he’s following in brooklyns footsteps? 💀

• Haha

diMo

So Im thinking some big quadrant esport deals are going down in Singapore for next year.
Adam Norris getting there a few days early is one thing, but seeing Max, along with the head of Veloce e-sports
and all this Halo promo with Quadrant Logos and lots of tags of other people involved in the garage today
(dont forget who actually owns quadrant.... Zak Brown)
so I think they must be signing something for the market over in Asia, that's a big trip for that many people.
Zak doesn't actually own Quadrant, not in that sense. He just has a minority stake (7%) through United Autosport. Lando has the majority (56% through Celero.) Veloce has 27% and ADD has 10%. So Quadrant is mostly Lando's company, but he doesn't involve in day-to-day operation, I think because of the F1 career (he has the control anyway.) He/his team was the one who approached Veloce and he intended for it to be an e-sport org first and foremost. But e-sports scene is so saturated it's hard to breakthrough, so Veloce advise them to go "content creating" way to build some fanbase to attract sponsors. I think that's why the content side is quite half-hearted. 🤷‍♀️ There was an interview with Veloce guy about this in some e-sport online magazine, but I can't find it now.

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Deciding which wag or driver to bring up for thread cleanse is like a walking on a mine field right now 😅

Uhmmm
Luisa's outfits were good today? Even the boots 👉👈

• Haha

landooooo

VIP Member
Only just noticed the hats….I thought they were meant to be Christmas baubles…..I’ll see myself out.

• Haha

marielouise28

I'm jealous because he can afford it... and also annoyed as I know most of his hobbies are a bit of waste of money as he doesn't stay with one for a long time.
lmao same…but also i’m quite the same with switching interests quickly. I’m always obsessed for a few weeks/months and then i forget about it until the obsession returns. Can’t keep up with myself sometimes

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
I am sorry to bday boy (and @monza ) but I have to post this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I am not saying anything until anything is official, but this is quick, Ryanair, maybe too quick

Last edited:
  • Haha