Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
I think at the end of the day everyone is going to have differing opinions. There is some stuff that I personally think has gone too far but the best way to go is just ignore it and carry on as normal πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 7

monza

VIP Member
Wow this was a hard day at work 🀯

I'm so happy I have a lot if things to catch up on here

(tag yourself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

Reaction spam incoming 😏

interesting comment πŸ˜…
IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TOMORROW FFS

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
Amelia is a journalist/comedienne in the UK and is very clever and funny. She started off by interviewing rappers in the UK but she also does a lot of soccer work, as well as political and social justice stuff. She is very funny but there is also a dark side as she gets a lot of anti semitic abuse online. The 14-25 age group love her and so do I even though I’m MUCH older!

monza

VIP Member
I think he did the majority of the time but back then we werent really looking for it as much so didnt notice πŸ˜…

and hes made it 3 days πŸ˜…
Is tomorrow too late for Singapore flight?

Screenshot_20220929_204647.jpg

Hear me out: "Day 5. My sunshine" πŸ€ͺ

• Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
What will they talk about though? I don't think she is really that interesting to talk to or that people would actually want to know about. (And I don't mean it as an insult to her, but she doesn't do anything remarkable.)

I'm actually excited to hear what she has to say, I think it gives her an opportunity to let people know what she does and how she is and look beyond what she posts on instagram. Gives people the opportunity to find something remarkable about her πŸ˜‰ You can't judge her solely based on what she posts on social media, she's more than that and she can voice that through things like a radio interview. If only super remarkable people are allowed to do radio interviews and such, I don't think they'd be able to fill a schedule. I used to work at a local radio station and it was more or less my job to find people that weren't that well known to give them a tiny boost in a show. Basically people that are up&coming and I think Luisa fits in that category, so i'm not at all surprised that she gets invited to these types of things now.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Oh I agree with this which btw seems to me that he tried to do it Carlos way, but he was too stupid to actually get someone like Isa who is either very submissive or paid well so she is quiet and in the background when Carlos does his thing (so noone really think about blackmail or out him as it's not worth it), but even she learnt lately she could also milk the relationship (which could be a bad turn if Carlos wants to sleep around while she gets more popular as someone might have better "reason" to talk about it now).
The funny part for me is i actually liked isa unil I heard her podcast.

• Haha
  • Wow

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It's like I just want him back with his people.
Dont know what this man did to charm the bull, but they love him so much
Screenshot_20220929_174614.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart