Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Knowing Lando the injury is probably from one leg getting caught by the other (his own legs I mean).
I have to quote my own post as Lando was just seen tripping over Carlos' leg (drivers parade video), so what I said previously is very likely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Yes
delay is imminent.
delayed start is the last thing I needed. Means I won't be able to see all the race before I have to go out. So hopefully I can at least see the start, even thoguh it will sadly be a neutralised SC rolling start whenever we do eventually get said start.

• Heart
  • Sad

hello2723

VIP Member
are you sure? could’ve sworn he always had the silver one on when possible. although it was accompanied with some other bracelets as well
I think he did the majority of the time but back then we werent really looking for it as much so didnt notice 😅

and hes made it 3 days 😅

Last edited:

monza

VIP Member
Him posting and deleting McDonalds makes me think whole break up and stuff after have much more tea than we know

• Haha
  • Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
i just can't wrap my head around the fact that daniel will miss the Vegas race . i need him and Jenson to have drunk post race interviews 😂
I vote that if he's not racing there that Danny Ric and Jenson do a Wogan/Norton style commentary night where they get shitfaced drunk and make sarcastic comments about the whole thing for the full race.

• Heart
  • Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
I'm listening to Luisa. In this first part the guy asked about her childhood. The game will start soon I guess

Fun fact: she likes doing lists

Part 2: she likes everything about Disney, then she said she likes Encanto and the guy asked: "the movie with the Bruno's song?" and she didn't remember it!!! Luisa cmon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Pole er bear

VIP Member
A cost cap breach is actually very serious. So many teams have had to make people redundant because they couldn’t afford salaries, a lot of them are having to run old used parts race after race because they just can’t afford to make new ones. IMO the budget caps stupid anyway, F1 is a development game and yet that’s being harnessed because of it but it exists so it needs to be adhered to. Going over in 2021 impacts this year which then impacts next year so, if true, this is technically having an impact for 3 championships. I hope the FIA deals with it properly and it’s not some back door secret like the Ferrari engine, it’s about time this sport had some integrity for once. Embarrassing actually

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
seems like everyone collectively thought “wtf” 💀
I really am loving the George and Danny relationship. they are like polar opposites and yet it works.
I have absolutely no idea what is up with him, but something has definitely been settled in his mind at least. Today Ted implied after speaking to Guenthur that Daniel didn't want what they were offering. So then Williams?. Nahh something is up with him an merc and while i do not understand it for the life of me, him rolling up into the motor home with merch doesn't strike me as a going away gift