Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I’m missing this race because I’m at a family thing and feeling out of the loop having missed yesterday too. One quick look at things though and I am predicting CHAOS.

Wish I could be watching it 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7

landooooo

VIP Member
Lando is a busy man, how does it fit it all in:
F1 driver
Golf
Gamer
DJ
Slag
Photographer
Professional adder/remover of girls from Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7

pastafasta

VIP Member
I've joined here as I've seen there are couple of sarcastic people who like gossip or even conspiracies, but it seems like only those people are allowed to participate in such chat. I've seen people talking or implying about nature of some F1 couple relationships many threads back, but of course "some folk" cannot say a thing. Sorry, but I feel like there seems to be some kind of close little clique and when someone new comes here, they are basically chased away. I should have known as I've noticed this even before when I was just lurking.

At first I wanted to further ignore this, but that last comment was seriously enough. It's very "nice" to know new people are not welcome here as "they take over". Maybe you should make these threads private then for an exclusive group of invite only people. Or at least write it in the thread summary for newbies to not even bother. I'm not angry at anyone, but I'm very disappointed as I thought I could have some fun with similar thinking people and majority of the people seem like fun, but guess not. Sorry if I such gravely offended someone. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6

scvlet

VIP Member
I’m in no way attacking you but this is not the full quote and it’s been worded like that for clicks. Autosport has the full quote, which is “It’s never great when the season finishes early. Even when I’ve experienced having it finish early in places like Mexico”. I hate how journalists do this because the guy gets attacked for no reason half the time there’s no need to add fuel to the fire. I don’t think he said anything about it being bad for the sport
thank you for the full quote! my bad 😅

wow they totally changed his answer, need to keep the “toxic” rivalry going i guess 🥴

• Heart
  • Sick

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
But if she’s trying for a visa wouldn’t that require for her not to leave the us? Since she’s not studying anymore maybe she’s trying for a green card or working visa if she doesn’t have one already cause I doesn’t make sense to do self tapes for castings if you don’t have a working visa already
She must have a visa already, she lived there before when she finished high school I think? She does so much travel in and out of the US, there's no way she'd do that without a visa. Those things are easy to get when you throw a bit of money at it