Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
NOO, fuck off
can you tell I've had a shit day and hate sprint races
Hate sprint races 🤬🤬

Hi, I’m Cate.
Been lurking for a few months, having just got back into F1 after a lengthy break (before this year, the last one I saw still had Murray Walker commentating!), & I just want to thank you all for making me LOL during what’s been a fairly sucky year so far.
I appreciate you all.
Welcome ❤

Reactions: 7

Sc1909

VIP Member
Sadly not really. Noone is going to tell you or other big names off. And yes, as someone said before, for some reason you can say anything about any wag, even the wildest theories ever, but noone touches Luisa. And what really triggers me how this person came here to cause shit and then retreated to the other thread to get praise for it. As one thing is to have a disagreement and another one is to do it on purpose. Hope it made them feel better.

I don't think anyone, and no, not me either, is actually hating on Luisa or any other wag. Hating on a person and "hating" on what they do or how they act are two different things, so please recognize the difference. And stop comparing me with those IG haters, please, that's really too much.
edit to add - I didn’t come here to cause shit. I think you’ll find I’ve been on this thread for a long time. Real lifing hard for a bit so just lurked and came back to see all the change. I’m clearly not the only person feeling this way by the mass exodus of people from the thread!

Right “this person” is me who has been posting on this thread since the start of the year. This is has been the only thread I’ve posted on. Nearly at 1000 posts. There were plenty of established names on this thread but I didn’t come in all guns blazing saying some pretty inflammatory stuff.

Well yeah I can compare you to the Instagram haters because some of the stuff you were saying was practically identical to what they were posting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Only just seeing all this cause you know real life and that.

I think for my own mental health I’ll need to stay away from this thread from now which is a shame as we had a real community. I don’t like how It’s making me feel and I’ve never had that before even when we had disagreements. It’s a place I’ve always felt welcomed til now.

• Sad
  • Heart

scvlet

VIP Member
We know who told this info to Ralf 😂😂😂 mick you little 😂😂 i can’t keep up with Pierre’s dating life so no idea who he was dating before Cat 😂
loll i didn’t even think of mick 😅 him gossiping definitely makes this all more believable 🤣

about to go for a long scroll through pierre’s insta 🫡

• Heart
  • Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Let me just add this to thread cleanse before going to sleep

View attachment 1612501

Please don't hestiate to write anything you like, wheather if is about Luisa or not. Daniel or not. Red Bull or not. Literally anything or not. Not every reply is starting an argument or attack.
There is more than enough space for everyone on this and other 2 threads as well.
Just write if you feel like it, wherever it is, don't make me double post 🤪
Sleep well, tomorrow is a big day. Gosh this felt longer than summer break.
Definitely felt longer than summer break! Totally agree about writing what you want. If someone has an opinion I don’t agree on I usually just scroll on. I’ve enough crap in the real world without fighting with people on here. I’m here for the gossip both F1 related with seats etc and their personal life and of course a few cheeky photos along the way 😂 (and Stephens fan fic lol)

• Heart

CateMaes

Going t o Perth will pretty much force Heidi to give up LA. But maybe she's cool with that. If he takes the year off I'd think he'd want to stick around England to work some deals if he's serious about 2024. But since no one knows it's Anyones guess. I'm almost positive Heidi will be back as top McLaren wag the rest of the season. I hope his family will stock around for some more races too
Is Heidi not generally based in NYC? I heard her mum & sister are, so makes sense if she is too.
I’m not sure exactly what non-racing F1 drivers on sabbatical generally do (I’d be talking & “simulato-ing” my arse off, I think), but he can certainly afford to travel whenever he needs to.
My guess is that HB could possibly be at the US race, Mexico, & probably definitely Abu Dhabi - not just last race of the season, but possibly DR’s last race for a while. The fam will probably be at that one at least, too.
I really hope it isn’t the last one!
I really want him to show that he was just in a bad marriage with the McLaren car, & that one that’s better suited to him, with a fabulous team & much better strategists(!!!!!) will see him flying again, & really REALLY shut the mouths of those clueless little twats who think a slump in form means he’s “washed”/untalented/not deserving of a chance to reverse his fortune, etc.
Okay, venting session over.
Now I need chocolate.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Do we have any idea if Alex will race
I actually read an interesting article about how it will work against Nyck if he hasn't signed yet, and he has to race on the Singapore track that the Williams it gonna be crap in.
Again, I wouldn't imagine Alex would be ready, but its also going to be a much different race for Nyck
Looking forward to seeing Alex there for his sponsors regardless

ALSO YEA LILY!
She just had her best result in 5 way tie for first and brought in $66K, which is more than she's ever won before!
Its been incredibly difficult start of a pro career. LPGA is extremely competitive and I'm so proud of her for this

• Heart

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I'm actually crying right now, I really wanted to go watch, but my boss didn't grant my work leave. I'm totally pissed at myself.

• Sad
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
The hurricane claimed this McLaren P1.

been a long day with no word from family in storm. But thats pretty normal. The area got 12 feet of water. Been looking on twitter for areas close by to see how bad flooding was and found this. Really had to laugh for a sec.
View attachment 1612780
Oh this guy just got it and was treating it like a brand new baby on his insta
View attachment 1612792
View attachment 1612793

Also wanted to point out that Lando followed and kept following this person and I think she's hilarious. I. Thinking she's doing something with him... which would be harious because her show.is set up like a date
View attachment 1612808
Omg Pole er 😭

I hope everyone is safe and you'll hear from them soon ❤

• Heart

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Okay all this sweat is doing something to me cos since when do I fancy lando 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick