Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
BTW Lando, how about you show us what pictures you actually take instead of just posing with a camera.
(if someone wants to see some good photographer drivers, Andre Lotterer has a photography page. JEV as well, but he stopped adding pics last year)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MissF1

VIP Member
Paddock outfits. Still have no idea how to post them so posting all at once!
Friday -nice cool linen skirt and vest top
Saturday - white trousers to keep cool
Sunday -red hot pants for a Carlos win
Absolute perfection on all three!! 😍

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
King Lewis wearing jewelry again to set the FIA up to look like clowns when he is penalized again and the teams over the cost cap aren’t. ❤
Was gonna say odds on Lewis getting a harsher penalty for his piercing than RED bull for cost cap breach.

But it feels like a losers bet. It's obvious which way it will go.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So who will get drunk and marry there? (Extra points if it's planned and "being drunk" is just an excuse :sneaky:)
It won't be Pierre and Yuki, because they are already married.

Won't be Sharl and Carlos because they both too dumb to find the chapel.

Could be Carlos and Lando. But there won't be any alcohol involved, they just wanna get married.

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Luisa on radio tomorrow...
I just wanna know: is Lando a forbidden subject?
What will they talk about though? I don't think she is really that interesting to talk to or that people would actually want to know about. (And I don't mean it as an insult to her, but she doesn't do anything remarkable.)

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
I get that. Hard to know who is friendly in this thread anymore.

She asked why I read here. I answered.

some folk have took over and made it a not very nice place.

I’m allowed to say that and share that I’m sad with the way the series of threads has went.
I think most are friendly. You can always ignore posters by 'ignore' on their profile and you can't see their posts (not being patronising, don't know if many people are aware...)

• Heart

FormulinoTheCat

Deciding which wag or driver to bring up for thread cleanse is like a walking on a mine field right now 😅

Uhmmm
Luisa's outfits were good today? Even the boots 👉👈

I loved the skirt she wore to the interview.

Did you notice she has a tumi satchel (that costs around $900) and the backpack that was used in the shoot

• Wow
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Damnit I really wanted something to happen today
just sitting here working on boring stuff
while watching this insane hurricane hit Florida... where my father just happens to live
He doesn't seem to think its a big deal (just like covid ya know)
But watching this thing is scary as hell because it went from nothing to huge outta no where and is such a testament to climate issues

anyway.., also made me thankful the Miami GP is so much earlier in the year. there is absolutely no way they could group it with austin or really any time in July-October without some kind of major risk of a hurricane.... but like Seb said it will be underwater soon, and seeing how quickly its flooded means it may happen even sooner

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
i’m actually curious about cinnamon. went from posting 50+ stories a day hating on luisa and/or lando to nothing at all. did daddy norris and his lawyers get her? or mclaren if she posted about them and did something that violated their recent online community code?

the ig stories she would’ve posted after the breakup would’ve been something else, that’s for sure 😅
I don't know where she is from but I guess new school year started everywhere so her mum probably took her phone 😅

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
We are Back to Race Week in Singapore after 2 weeks off
Multiple Wags and Drivers at Milan Fashion Week
Pierre and Kika have been launched, although people took a while to accept how kika looks at various angles
Max V and Kelly went all out with Lando and crew in Monaco
Lando decided DJing was a nice distraction cover from his slagging
(we wont forget the girls who's follows were lost)
FINALLY got Yuki and Zhou announced
Goatifi is out and no one is surprised but has many tributes
STILL waiting on Haas and Williams to get their shit together
but in the meantime Pierre is out at Ferrari fashion shows in ferrari cars
we are all accepting that Daniel will be out for 2023, and scratching our heads at what he's plotting
but he has publically proclaimed his love for Heidi so potential engagement?
rumored engagements are Sandy and Elena, but nothing confirmed/denied
but enough of that let's go racing
and crown Max already so the slags can focus on slagging on raceweek instead

Also excuse me as I RUN to Sam's Club to buy this
(it says age 6+)
View attachment 1608573
Thank you for this 😂 i have no idea what happend in past 2 weeks 😂 Happy new thread 🧡 love the new McLaren video 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Maybe Lewis's jewellery is included in the Mercedes budget

Jk

Hopefully their heads don't explode when they find out they've got a cat called Horsey!
it came close to exploding when they tried to figure out how all the animals fit in his Monaco apartment. They literally discussed how to own a horse in Monaco

• Haha