Formula 1 Wags #146 Stay Nosey Stay Nice: new DJ in town but we are waiting for the French Ab-Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank god my laptop is always showing me the most enticing and important news articles
83B59788-7177-4B72-94BE-66DBBF70C994.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all know lando doesnt know how to be alone.... like ever. so this next week should be interesting to say the least if luisa/max arent there. Sadly I dont think Kelly will let Max go out to wingman
Considering Max said another dj stream in like 2-3 days (or something like that) I suspect he is going to be with Lando and will travel to Singapore with him too

Reactions: 3
We all know lando doesnt know how to be alone.... like ever. so this next week should be interesting to say the least if luisa/max arent there. Sadly I dont think Kelly will let Max go out to wingman
Maybe he should go meet up with Kygo in Vegas 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe he should go meet up with Kygo in Vegas 👀🤣
see i totally thought he would kygo slag and they'd both be on the rebound and unhinged. but apparently kygo has a new lady that was just launched.
but maybe kygo is mad that martin not only flew him around Europe on helicopters and planes, but also went showing him off on the Canals.
and got him a toy to play with for the next 3 months until dubai
so looks like we get martin as the slag dj of choice. altho i would have wanted a kygo slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
see i totally thought he would kygo slag and they'd both be on the rebound and unhinged. but apparently kygo has a new lady that was just launched.
I thought we learned something about public people relationships on squid example

Or I don't know... Adam Levine trending now? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought we learned something about public people relationships on squid example

Or I don't know... Adam Levine trending now? 🤪
can’t believe he wanted to name the baby after her 🤯🤯 wasn’t even that nice of a name

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I like this concept

Update- Not me having heart failure when I got an insta notification that Daniel had posted a reel. I was like duck let’s hear the bad news…only for it to be that OBX ad 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
also… guess who used to like the posts of the adam levine mistress
5B273CE4-A414-49E7-B3FC-B10D5E81B3A9.jpeg
56F8FE0D-2572-4304-9061-A7C3C5176949.jpeg
B7F7B38D-F2E7-4E9A-BF00-E1836FDA00E8.jpeg

:oops::LOL:
01D9A635-E983-45C7-9301-FF9D93786AE3.jpeg
A12DFD6E-A606-45D3-8204-C127E55D81B5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
they asked him if being charles leclerc makes him duck more 😭🤣
oh no they didn't
wtf is such question, it's place - if ever - is in the toxic locker room, not on the recorded interview
this is the moment for #freeSharl tag, free from such interviews

oh no they didn't
wtf is such question, it's place - if ever - is in the toxic locker room, not on the recorded interview
this is the moment for #freeSharl tag, free from such interviews
apparently they always ask a crazy final question 😬😅

• Wow
Reactions: 2
can’t believe he wanted to name the baby after her 🤯🤯 wasn’t even that nice of a name
some man are trash
no matter what I think about being a side chick of the man who is obviously married, the fact that he was exposed on tik tok made me LOL he deserves it

btw I don't now who came up with romaticising being a side chick, it happens to some women. it's not an achievement to get involved with someone's elses husband/boyfriend. men do not leave wives if they are generally comfortable with playing house and the family thing is good for their image, they just add side chick to their options for entertainment. plus if a side chick starts demanding gf/wife treatment, they'll go find another. I said I am cynical about relationships, right?

edit for clarification: to be absolutely clear, I am JUDGING HIM

Open relationships, open relationships everywhere

Charles is the rare one I think isn't in one 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Port cop posted a new tiktok and didn't include Danny's face in it.
He made that same cursed face in the mirror though

• Haha
las vegas - abu dhabi double header is so cruel to the drivers 💀

this calendar just looks brutal in general

Reactions: 9
las vegas - abu dhabi double header is so cruel to the drivers 💀

this calendar just looks brutal in general
I hate whoever made this because I’m looking at it thinking oh three races together means triple header etc but it doesn’t so why is it spaced like that?? I am tOo StuPiD for this

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.