Formula 1 Wags #146 Stay Nosey Stay Nice: new DJ in town but we are waiting for the French Ab-Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about french i saw some clips of Esteban and Elena from french gp i think even Mick appears i wanted to see the full thing anyone know were its from?!

Reactions: 1
Talking about french i saw some clips of Esteban and Elena from french gp i think even Mick appears i wanted to see the full thing anyone know were its from?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I find it hilarious the both speak French and chose English. Mick sounds like a Texan. Estie can't lose his bestie

They were all spotted in Disney Paris on socials and together (assuming Justine is there too) on esties b day

Reactions: 4
So Lewis latest dump from yesterday flooded witj "from Armenia" comments. Without getting into any ongoing political debates, would some one explain if this is only Lewis, and if so, why.

Reactions: 1
Happy new thread! I think I've had a week to forget about the triple header and now I'm annoyed we still have another week before it's a race week again...but that might also be because I am back at work today after the long weekend and just not feeling it.

In short, please do some interesting things F1 drivers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Squids both being very quiet since he got back to Monaco.
Hamster, if you are there this is your chance to redeem yourself 😁😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Squids both being very quiet since he got back to Monaco.
Hamster, if you are there this is your chance to redeem yourself 😁😅
Yes... this is what I consider dragging it out....
But maybe it was all a throuple problem and now they have reunited for the first time to go over their issue and fight over hoodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes... this is what I consider dragging it out....
But maybe it was all a throuple problem and now they have reunited for the first time to go over their issue and fight over hoodies.
It's definitely a fight over hoodies :LOL:
I hope Luisa gets Sidemen colorful one

• Haha
  • Heart
We all know lando doesnt know how to be alone.... like ever. so this next week should be interesting to say the least if luisa/max arent there. Sadly I dont think Kelly will let Max go out to wingman

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.