Formula 1 Wags #146 Stay Nosey Stay Nice: new DJ in town but we are waiting for the French Ab-Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Thread! Nosey witches who have roamed afar bring your thirsty pics hither as they will NEVER be unwanted 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
LOVE the thread title, thanks @OOps2022 😂

Happy New Thread! Nosey witches who have roamed afar bring your thirsty pics hither as they will NEVER be unwanted 😘
I read this SO WRONG and thought it said ‘thirsty hitler pics’ I was like noooo we just left the controversy in the last thread 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Last question about Luisa's situation

does anyone know anything about this tv show?

It seems they talked about their love life and a few days later Lando announced THE END.

Screenshot_20220919-171638-097.png

I don't think this episode was ever aired, I couldn't find anything on the show's website. I wonder if this tv show had something to do with the breakup or if the show just decided not to air because they broke up.

Reactions: 2

This video of Pierre bench pressing just does something to me 🥵🥵

This photo dump put the rest to shame

• Heart

It seems they talked about their love life and a few days later Lando announced THE END.

View attachment 1591284

I don't think this recording was ever aired, I couldn't find anything on the show's website. I wonder if this tv show had something to do with the breakup or if the show just decided not to air because they broke up.
@Rsmv01 has been keeping an eye out for it

Reactions: 4
Happy new thread! Love the title ❤

@monza I didn't get a chance to respond to your message on the other thread (the one about being a bad girl for posting sexy pictures of drivers). Sorry for opening up the topic again, we don't need to discuss it but I just wanted to clear it up before things get left unsaid. I just wanted to say my post had nothing to do with what you usually post! You're obviously allowed to have any opinion on Luisa - I didn't mean to tell you how to feel. I was just making a general statement since this current situation with the Squids is obviously prone to some speculations and opinions. Oh, and sexy driver pics are always welcome by the way - hell, they're mandatory in this thread 😛

I just wanted to say we shouldn't get carried away in creating scenarios in a way that they start insulting someone's personality or start being hateful. Speculations based on gossip is obviously fine, we do that all the time. I didn't mean to dictate what we should and shouldn't be saying on this forum, everyone should do what they want but i guess it's a clear unwritten rule to just keep it civil instead of hateful. But again, I didn't post that because of you, no worries ☺

Anyways i'm bad at expressing myself in these type of situations which is why I rarely do it. I'm sorry if i pissed off anyone, that wasn't my intention. I'll stick to lurking for a while, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1591284

I don't think this episode was ever aired, I couldn't find anything on the show's website. I wonder if this tv show had something to do with the breakup or if the show just decided not to air because they broke up.
It has not aired yet. I've been looking as well. Was august 24, breakup sept 1 annoumced..so if no one lied the breakup would have happened then. This past week they showed all the other actors from lu'sister (bea) show. Bea was not on it last week but maybe this week.
To me, again, personal opinion, lando fucked this and other 'obligations' up. Whether that was a fake relationship or a cover for an open relationship or just a retiionship that ended for whatever reason...
I doubt we will see the feature considering it's after the show aired with the section on her sister's show... but yes it is still possible

@Sc1909 and @suzananneboyle thanks girls, I didn't think this stuff were directed to me. I've written before about many stuff (Luisa sticks out because I was the only one with different opinions for eternity I guess) as I'm doing now and not planning to stop even though I sometimes get tired of general vibe I get that every post I do is under the magnifying glass

Majority (I'm trying) of stuff I write here is on topic so I won't widen this now. Please don't quote me on this so we stay on topic and no one yells on us 🙈. All is fine, don't worry 🥰

Happy birthday Cha 🥳, wasn't it like a month ago? Why do I feel like it is every now and then? :LOL:

YOU ARE CLEARLY INVOKING RAYNE
Bingo 🥰

Part of me wanted to post DC with Gypsies again

POLOMIĆU ČAŠE OD KRISTAAAAALA

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yall i cant find Tom in NYC... lemme know if you get any hints. He needs a proper welcome

• Haha
It has not aired yet. I've been looking as well. Was august 24, breakup sept 1 annoumced..so if no one lied the breakup would have happened then. This past week they showed all the other actors from lu'sister (bea) show. Bea was not on it last week but maybe this week.
To me, again, personal opinion, lando fucked this and other 'obligations' up. Whether that was a fake relationship or a cover for an open relationship or just a retiionship that ended for whatever reason...
I doubt we will see the feature considering it's after the show aired with the section on her sister's show... but yes it is still possible
Its not the case because this tv show were they were makes pieces about portugal celebrities and usually backstage of tv shows of the channel and the soap opera were Beatriz works is always happering because its a popular one, the guy that did the interview to them also made another that morning to another girl and that piece also didn't air yet so the sisters piece still can happen .. if not they made it go away...their piece was made on the 24th and also Lando gave an interview to some journal in the same week were he talks about is holidays in ibiza and portugal and trying to make Luisa like golf so i assume on that week everything was good and Spa weekend was the dowfall.

Reactions: 6
Its not the case because this tv show were they were makes pieces about portugal celebrities and usually backstage of tv shows of the channel and the soap opera were Beatriz acts is always happering because its a popular one, the guy that did the interview to them also made another that morning to another girl and that piece also didn't air yet so the sisters piece still can happen .. if not they made it go away...their piece was made on the 24th and also Lando gave an interview to some journal in the same week were he talks about is holidays in ibiza and portugal and trying to make Luisa like golf so i assume on that week everything was good and Spa weekend was the dowfall.
Ahh thank you. I saw some of the cast faces and thought it was just on them. Okay, will keep an eye out for other episodes. i think kikas mom was also on it, so that makes sense. Small world this tv in portugal.

And anyone interested here's the link.
I actually enjoyed a few of these and think its better than duolingo before I go to Brazil in a few months. Although obviously I know nothing and portugal is NOT brazil and vica versa

Last edited:
Ahh thank you. I saw some of the cast faces and thought it was just on them. Okay, will keep an eye out for other episodes. i think kikas mom was also on it, so that makes sense. Small world this tv in portugal.
Really small i give a couple of months for Kika to also be in this tv show.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.