Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
I really wish people would stop "joking" about pregnancies. No matter how much you love or hate Kelly (or anyone else), rumoring about pregnancy is just not fair as this is really personal and delicate thing and could even be quite hurtful under certain circumstances. I honestly think people who do this are assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

e456

Dropping in just to say that Lando photo makes me VERY uncomfortable. As a tennis fan I know far more about the guy in that photo (Alex Zverev) than I ever wish to … he’s been very credibly accused of domestic violence by an ex gf, has a child with another ex that he never sees, recently got in trouble for hitting an umpire with his racquet. Just an all round not good guy, and similar to the Mazepin situation in F1 was completely brushed aside by the tennis governing body. Sorry for the rant it just so annoys me how everyone just ignores these things!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220926-094517_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well even if we don't get any driver announcers this week there's this fun looking weather forecast to mull over 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

scvlet

VIP Member
thank god my laptop is always showing me the most enticing and important news articles
83B59788-7177-4B72-94BE-66DBBF70C994.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Daniel, please stop

Initially I thought Ferrari had control of the seat and thats why Mick was leaving however a few articles are saying they no longer have control of the seat for 2023 onwards anyway.
As of recently Mick has been beating Kevin in most head to heads so Im guessing its the early season damage costs that Guenther is still annoyed about 😬
So maybe Mick and DR don't want Haas, but how in the name of holy fuck is Hulk even being talked about, he's 35(?) and aside from a couple of outings, will have had 3 years out of a seat by the time the 2023 season comes round. You're grand Hulk, but you're not it. Stop trying to make fetch happen

Attachments

• Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
people on twitter are already running with cha’s mix-up 😭😭😭 i feel bad but this is hilarious 🤣

• Haha