Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another lurker here... and I just have to say I'm confused about this Luisa thing. That story is Marquet beach which is next to Monaco. That building gives it away. We know Lando is not in Monaco. So what's her deal there now? Is she just pathetically hinting again to re-gain all those lost followers? I've seen people were wondering if the break up wasn't real and they were trying to calm down people yadi yada, but this would literally means otherwise. Is she there to gather her stuff? Or could she be there for someone else or with someone else now?

Reactions: 9
Another lurker here... and I just have to say I'm confused about this Luisa thing. That story is Marquet beach which is next to Monaco. That building gives it away. We know Lando is not in Monaco. So what's her deal there now? Is she just pathetically hinting again to re-gain all those lost followers?
Thank you pasta fasta for saying so I don't have to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So shes been in Monaco for a while, the place in her story didnt seem like a hotel (Landos apartment or someone elses?) and still wearing the necklace finally the watch is gone 🤣...
this is seriously confusing, surely it wouldnt take 3? trips to pick up her stuff 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another lurker here... and I just have to say I'm confused about this Luisa thing. That story is Marquet beach which is next to Monaco. That building gives it away. We know Lando is not in Monaco. So what's her deal there now? Is she just pathetically hinting again to re-gain all those lost followers? I've seen people were wondering if the break up wasn't real and they were trying to calm down people yadi yada, but this would literally means otherwise. Is she there to gather her stuff? Or could she be there for someone else or with someone else now?
I knew she was there..the hinting part doesnt make sense she didn't loose that many followers 5k followers when you have 402k is nothing and the number of likes on her photos has still the same so i don't think the break up is affecting that much her numbers. And until now everyone was not believing that she was there so.
But im confused has hell 😂
But now that I remember the bikini brand she posted a few days was asking for models that were near Monaco a few days ago maybe is for that and she is staying in Lando house since they stayed friends 😅

Last edited:
I can't wait for this to happen 😂😂

And I'm going back to lurking here for a bit again❤ Just needed to take a little break from this thread for a little while. It ended up going to fast for me right now🙈
Take all the time you need min ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How is that thing with Monaco residency days working then? Does it have to be Lando personally or can he assigne someone else (Luisa)? Could she be there to help him with that maybe then (because you know, they have a contract ;))

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So shes been in Monaco for a while, the place in her story didnt seem like a hotel (Landos apartment or someone elses?) and still wearing the necklace finally the watch is gone 🤣...
this is seriously confusing, surely it wouldnt take 3? trips to pick up her stuff 😅
Who ever it is, thats men's deodorant on the sink counter

Reactions: 4
Btw, not sure if it was discussed already, but F2 Ralph Boschung is liking most of Luisa's latest photos on IG, while he doesn't even follow her. :oops:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Definitely that beach. maybe lando gave her his place for a few days as an apology for screwing up the breakup annoucement.
Personally though if it had been almost a month and things were okay with me and my ex with any intent of getting back together
it would be a much bigger priority than golfing with my dudes in scotland.

i think she's just in the same area by chance, but i agree its pretty random
1663431887375.png

Btw, not sure if it was discussed already, but F2 Ralph Boschung is liking most of Luisa's latest photos on IG, while he doesn't even follow her. :oops:
YES PASTA... keep it up!
oes he happen to live in monaco?

Who ever it is, thats men's deodorant on the sink counter
not landos bathroom
so yeah she is hanging out with someone in Monaco... that girl isn't not gonna be alone on a beach anywhere looking like that
the shade is soooo much shadier....

How is that thing with Monaco residency days working then? Does it have to be Lando personally or can he assigne someone else (Luisa)? Could she be there to help him with that maybe then (because you know, they have a contract ;))
the only way that would work is if they were domestic partners... which i mean they could have proven possibly before... but definitely not now
but i dont know why luisa would want to be in monaco, especially after this mess

Last edited:
Yeah looks like Luisa has been staying at Lando’s. Got my detective hat on🕵️‍♀️
Looking back at the Quadrant vid they did doing his gaming setup, the bathroom door in her insta story looks like the same door

67572688-E6E0-4F16-BB4B-9BD622F504E8.jpeg

1DA2AD34-6438-4AD8-9E43-B1D129C50CE6.jpeg

The story she posted with the camera looks like the window/balcony from Ria’s Monaco vlog but from the other side in Lando’s living room

21B5E930-52F5-4B55-9717-1C9D3BB3F50E.jpeg

If she was in a hotel why would she bring a teddy bear (unless she always brings one around with her)? So it’s probably already at Lando‘s and the skirting in the story looks like his place too

49459AAF-05DB-4AA0-98D9-623D5AA1AB77.jpeg

What if they’re playing all of us and they’re still secretly together or she’s waiting for Lando to go home so they can talk and try to get back together? Or maybe Lando is being a good friend and letting her stay there for some alone time after their breakup?

🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Looking back at the Quadrant vid they did doing his gaming setup, the bathroom door in her insta story looks like the same door

View attachment 1585452
View attachment 1585455

The story she posted with the camera looks like the window/balcony from Ria’s Monaco vlog but from the other side in Lando’s living room

View attachment 1585470

If she was in a hotel why would she bring a teddy bear (unless she always brings one around with her)? So it’s probably already at Lando‘s and the skirting in the story looks like his place too

View attachment 1585475

What if they’re playing all of us and they’re still secretly together or she’s waiting for Lando to go home so they can talk and try to get back together? Or maybe Lando is being a good friend and letting her stay there for some alone time after their breakup?

🤔
Okay I am 100% believing you now... that bear was throwing me off and i thought the bathroom looked different from when max shot in there. but well well done.

View attachment 1585452
View attachment 1585455

View attachment 1585470

View attachment 1585475

🤔
these two are next level confusing 😅
either Lando was telling the truth when he said they ended on good terms (despite it seeming very abrupt) or they are still/got back together?

If they were secretly together, I wouldn't get the hinting then. Secret would be a secret, no?
Look RANDI blew up this whole situation if they are together....
Lando 1) said he was single and 2) said it was mutual and 3) was caught flirting

so I'm going with either fake relationship he screwed the planned breakup for and screwed up part of Lu's deal
or monza theory on open relationship this whole time
also again he's chosen to not hang out with her and his bros instead while following all these girls
I agree they must be on good terms, and maybe she's there for a bikini shoot , but who knows
its not normal in any way to hang out at your exes where you basically lived with him when he's not there like 3 weeks after a breakup when you were like in love the week before that

Reactions: 5
If they were secretly together, I wouldn't get the hinting then. Secret would be a secret, no?
maybe it was supposed to be secret but girly just can’t resist the hinting 😅

i don’t blame her tho, if that’s the case. hinting is fun 🤣
Look RANDI blew up this whole situation if they are together....
Lando 1) said he was single and 2) said it was mutual and 3) was caught flirting

so I'm going with either fake relationship he screwed the planned breakup for and screwed up part of Lu's deal
or monza theory on open relationship this whole time
i think this seems likely 👀

Reactions: 2
To be fair anyone who wasnt looking for hints wouldnt look twice at the majority of the hinty stories 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.