Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone's favourite bad boy racing driver looking so good working out. The veiny arms wreck me.

Sir Lancelot diving in water the same way he dived into my heart. And his body is looking so good, good view right at the beginning.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
another ex wag update
so I was very curious why Kat had left Marbella for LA... thats a huge move
Turns out it was for "uni" which is almost definitely Pepperdine Univesity
(apologies ahead of time to anyone i inadvertently offend) here)
Pepperdine is the biggest joke of a school out there. Basically a private party school in Malibu, which is absolutely gorgeous. The people I know who went to school there disappeared and were never heard from again.
I mean Im assuming she's in business school there, so its more of a networking and hustle game more than academic at that point... but really there are a ton of better options out there which are not 60K+ to attend.
Anyway, im still here for it. i feel like she's gonna have no issue finding someone soon. She's already instagramed all the usual spots you'd expect.

1663416839864.png

Reactions: 9
latest silly season rumour - Nyck to AT & Gasly to Alpine

Also Williams waiting to see if Logan gets required SL points, in serious contention for seat.

So Mick & Daniel????

Reactions: 3
His arms 🥵 I miss the streams with Dan, Lando and Max playing COD. This stream is one of my faves 😂

I dont know much about him but I remember someone saying lando has tried to distance himself from him at least publically with things like streaming. I dont remember wat Ticktum did/said a few years back, but there a noticeable lack of him in streams. I think they are probably still close (i mean all the other karting kids are and he didn't do anything to lando... it was just one of those things on stream that they all looked like idiots and didn't think before they spoke...

I dont know much about him but I remember someone saying lando has tried to distance himself from him at least publically with things like streaming. I dont remember wat Ticktum did/said a few years back, but there a noticeable lack of him in streams. I think they are probably still close (i mean all the other karting kids are and he didn't do anything to lando... it was just one of those things on stream that they all looked like idiots and didn't think before they spoke...
I believe Dan said on a stream once than McLaren told Lando they didnt want him to associate with Ticktum around the time of his comments on Latifi 😬

Reactions: 6
Yeah pretty much McLaren didn’t want lando streaming with Dan because they think he’s a hazard for lando to be on stream with it thousands of viewers

Reactions: 4
Yeah pretty much McLaren didn’t want lando streaming with Dan because they think he’s a hazard for lando to be on stream with it thousands of viewers
Lando is a messy dumb duck, but Dan was next level and did have a period of saying some tit that was more than just dumb, and was really not good to associate with.

Reactions: 9
Lando is a messy dumb duck, but Dan was next level and did have a period of saying some tit that was more than just dumb, and was really not good to associate with.
Yeah Dan just says what he thinks without thinking of the consequences

Reactions: 5
Okay this makes more sense. So just a general lack of a filter. Yeah that probably didn't go well with all the other backlash lando and crew were getting for candid streaming. But again probably why we will only be getting the occasional (sponsored) stream.

Do we think lando is still close to him?

Kelly looks gorgeous
was just about to say... what a gorgeous color pink on her

This guy was photographing Lando at Gleneagles this morning. Wonder what it’s for

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.