Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FormulinoTheCat

wow wasnt even looking for that one because thought he left later, but that would work. so max first...
It all highly depends on how many holes he played.
I worked off about 3 hours from the story at the course earlier.
Also he may still be in Scotland. Hopefully he posts something tomorrow.

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It will be way worse because he needs to make it up to her but more importantly to all the fans and assure them it's the *bestest* love story ever
After all the stuff they posted before... I'm scared

My sunshine was the lighest thing of all they posted imho 🙈
New totally random thought.... and shifting narrative from luisa
what if.... [this is speculation and not hate]
Randi had something on lando to leak (we are missing a chunk of that convo).... and lando basically had to pay her off himself
which is why he flew to Geneva for a day for 'private account' money withdrawal and back to Amsterdam when all hell broke lose
not that it actually happen, but that Geneva trip in the middle of it still has me hung up

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Im assuming she is staying in Monaco tonight too then, unless there is a late night flight from Nice to Porto? Im sure her stories tomorrow will give away if shes still there when Lando is or not anyway 😅
lando wont be flying back to Nice until late Monday night and wouldn't even get to Monaco until like 9. so assuming if we see her there tomorrow after 5, they will probably meet up. that said I have a feeling getting out of the UK is gonna be a little hairy tomorrow night with all the diplomats, but maybe not for a smaller air port. Honestly I will be shocked but also not shocked if they to cross paths at this point

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Snap

although it’s my birthday today so I’m a bit bummed I can’t even get a nice coffee 🤷🏻‍♀️
Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈

I'm playing a game of spot the middle aged white man.....I'm doing pretty well!
Are you taking shots each time though?

View attachment 1589341
Kelly posting sometimes gives me the same level of secondhand embarrassment as some of my boomer relatives on facebook
See, now if they were flug around the room instead of carefully staged and placed on the bath I might feel differently but why ho to the bother of posing them?

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He even did an interview for formula 1. His favourite drivers are Lando and Max. And, accordikg to him, the driver who will make the best music artist is kimi 😂

I think max is already tired of lando's new passion 😂

View attachment 1588525
That's such a sexy half back and arse shot. Max is thicc 🍑😍🤤

Bobby1743

VIP Member
  • Heart

Lucia

VIP Member
pretty sure i havent seen a single person of color in this funeral
would rather have had the farm animals and corgis
There was a person of colour as the coffin was walked in to the ceremony but yes agree severely lacking any diversity

Pole er bear

VIP Member
We all know nothing involving Lando ever goes smoothly, Charlotte seemed to be the only one who could somewhat keep his antics under control 🤣

Also Pierre is with ADD? I knew he worked with the wearegrip marketing people but had no clue about ADD themselves 😅
yes... sorry you are correct. the weargrip always confuses me... but yes they are the one for social media management... ADD is driver management.

scvlet

VIP Member
YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!
this explains a big hole for me which was why this girl, this time, and ultimately, no way this is his first go at this

honestly if he sent a dick pic i will need to go puke, because i CANNOT
i think (hope) he ultimately could not deal with the fact that people would call him a cheater if he didn’t make that statement.

this one being fake makes it a little better but still makes me want to puke 🤢

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Oh to be a fly on the wall when Lando and Luisa broke up to see how that was discussed... There's so many gaps to this story, i have so many questions
So instead of hinty HB (who is not hinting anymore) we now have hinting Luisa.

Very interesting, but also a lot of questions.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Anything with animals and I’m done. Watched Marley and me on a plane once and the flight attendant thought someone had died I was crying that much 😂
Don't ever watch Red Dog. Cried for hours.

That movie is bloody awful.
I watched it twice, the second time was at a sleepover and all my friends fell asleep and then one woke up to me bawling my eyes out
I won't even watch it. I know the synopsis and I would just cry relentlessly.