Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FormulinoTheCat

I don't know much about DJ'ing and all that, I have no idea if it's considered easy or hard and I have no idea if Lando is actually doing a good job but he looks so concentrated and natural at this?? If he's actually doing a good job he's a fast learner because wow
I'm very much enjoying this, his music taste is great

Reactions: 1

oetkb

If that is real god help us all. Like, all of humanity reached a new low.

Loz-x

Chatty Member
definitely being a little golf merch bitch.....
lando has really taken that you only have so long to make money in F1 thing seriously

that said i do like the new beanie

this Gleneagles hotel is INSANE. would NOT mind just hanging out there for months
No doubt Lando will wear his new beanie at a race 😅 Yeah the hotel looks sooo nice!

Pole er bear

VIP Member
What is the deal with this bracelet? I was sleeping in the class when we were talking about it 😇
Do we think she gave it to him?
Yes he said it's from luisa on stream when promoting fewtrell fades/ using his free housing vouchers from Max
It's from Barbados... the good squid times

lucha.43

VIP Member
Real life really hard right now. I’m missing being on here and all your quick witted banter. I seem to get a look every couple of days but it moves so fast here that I can’t keep up.

what have I missed? I see the squids are a big topic again. Surely it’s completely over? Lu squid will go down in my estimations if she takes him back.
Hope you’re alright, sending love ❤

closingweek

this is a good point that no one has really touched on
the fact that the contract may have actually been after the breakup for damage control since lando clearly couldn't handle it
personally i think this makes the most sense considering how quickly he posted and deleted
(but could someone please explain to him the follow/unfollowing girls isn't helping)

wow... its almost like they wanted us to know they were in separate cities...

That said, happy lando didn't spend the day filming himself playing golf on Trump's course in Aberdeen.
Haha yeah it must be into de pr program of how to end a relationship with an f1 driver.
The reactions of Lando are of a Hurted guy so maybe she doesn’t want to support all the pressure, travels and girls writing and following Lando around the world and Lando is like “okay you don’t want to be with me? You are going to see…”. IDK maybe she is waiting for a fighting of her love by Lando. Lando is flirting with all the girls he found and now they are on a little social media fight. (But as i said with a PR team behind)

im pretty sure this is going to be like Kat and Pierre. Yes, we are “friends” but when he appears with another girls there will be no friendship.

hello2723

VIP Member
No he didn't hello, you saw it wrong
It was his admin
The funniest claims are the tiktok "followed by accident" ones. Either way to accidently follow one his for you page algorithm must have quite a few girls dancing in bikinis on it 🤣

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
That's what I thought but that house got sold to new people last december... It does look the same with the grey colors and all but I don't think they still own that house. I just realized I have no idea what Max's house looks like - not that I need to know, I just have no clue. Does he live with his parents or does he have his own place? I missed that bit of information earlier, I think
I wonder what is he doing whole days when he is not with Lando 😅
Like... What? 🤐