Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
I would think that however she has been there for a while and is wearing what we are guessing is his quadrant hoodie 😅
right. how long does it take to pack up 🤣 unless she’s trying to enjoy monaco one last time, although it doesn’t look that fun alone lol.

also, i thought she already went back while lando was gone? maybe she just has a TON of stuff

Reactions: 2

FormulinoTheCat

Yeah was think with flights and hotels would have to be over 1 million gbp

so wearegrip can only handle one relationship launch at a time. Literally I bet we get an official Kika/Pierre Launch in Aub Dhabi followed by an endless summer of pictures in France where Pierre will move after finally getting cleared for Alpine
Then Kika will out fragrance model Luisa

Unfortunately Alpines base is England.
So he'll probably stay in Milan or maybe he'll join the others and get a place in Monaco 👀

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Ok, but what is Luisa's point now? Why is she so desperate to show she is in Monaco (alone) over and over again? This is really pathetic. Loving and private relationship my ass. If she is doing it to get followers back, it's clearly not working as it looks like she is losing more and more when she posts, so people are probably sick of her. What is she posting next for attention? Look in his toilet? His underwear collection? His toothbrush?

Bobby1743

VIP Member
have we already talked about how insane the aramco stats are this week again? like nyck ahead of max?! like yeah he did an amazing debut but max won the race from P7... but we all know these stats are horrible
Maybe a stupid question, but what are the aramco stats?!

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lando unfollowed the model he followed... again 🤣
The funny part is he also owed a random driver around the same time.... and also unfollowed. I'm thinking he was trying to cover it up... maybe subtly doing Zaks recruitment, but alas he unfollowed both...

OOps2022

VIP Member
EEEEEJ ĐURĐEVDAN JE
A JA NISAM
S ONOM KOJU VOLIM

View attachment 1585996

Trust me this pic of DC is the best ever 😂
I hope this post will make at least one ex-yugo member/lurker smile as it did to me and my friends 😅
does it mean what I think it means - that the most entertainment in F1 world within last few days after Pierre-emoji gate IS David Coulthard (fully dressed)???????
:devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I'm not saying it's definite BUT it seems that jet is now going back to Nuremberg rather than Nice....
yep... watching it too... usually just means there is a delay/lando was late to the flight, so they reschedule it. but at this point who knows.

yep... watching it too... usually just means there is a delay/lando was late to the flight, so they reschedule it. but at this point who knows.
the last flight outta nice to porto/lisbon, but porto was at 5, so if she was on it, she's out... but if she;s still there..... he's not getting in until even later now

And jet is back on and in air

Last edited:
  • Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
no it would explain the dms! he’s childish and can’t keep it in his pants, it all makes sense 🤣
In which case Luisa is an idiot / submisive as Isa who just goes with it because the family said so / trophy wife in making or gold digger who only cares about money/attention (as long as he is back to me, he can go and do whatever) / in actual open relationship (that Lando is ashamed of hence quick break up after DM-ing someone else / is really in relationship with Max F (btw, where is that guy?) / a beard / insert something else...