Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
yep... watching it too... usually just means there is a delay/lando was late to the flight, so they reschedule it. but at this point who knows.

the last flight outta nice to porto/lisbon, but porto was at 5, so if she was on it, she's out... but if she;s still there..... he's not getting in until even later now

And jet is back on and in air

Looks like Nice too.....false alarm from Flight Radar!

Reactions: 1

FormulinoTheCat

Kinda scared to talk about anything possibly controversial anymore tbh but I can't even count 6 😅

Max, Lewis, Mick...?
I wouldn't say this is controversial (is it?)

Valterri, Lance and Latifi

Like when you say older... what's the gap?
But also I could see that
I think there's this age around college where when you dont go to college you kinda spend a lot of time around others in the real world. It's hard to connect with people in uni when it's not your life. So I imagine for them a post 24 year old can handle f1 boyfriends a little better
Not massive amounts most is just a year or 2 older

I should say I don't find anything wrong with it, just found it interesting

monza

VIP Member
i think (hope) he ultimately could not deal with the fact that people would call him a cheater if he didn’t make that statement.
But it happened many times before, why such a strong reaction now? Okay maybe because it's true. But he could ignore it as always, no one would believe it anyway such as there are many people who still don't believe it even though he basically admitted it

What does she have on him ffs I WANNA KNOW or I don't maybe it's gross. Can't decide :ROFLMAO:

OOps2022

VIP Member
Just saw @Minttu talking about a french ab off and feel like this is only appropriate
View attachment 1585394
*hello, I am catching up*

the collection of your artwork is growing, I am happy to see the new piece :love: I am also happy to share that I stared at it while I was checking the thread earlier while waiting for my cake and coffee and the lady at the coffee shop saw it before I hid my phone, so let's never forget to promote art wherever we go :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart

FormulinoTheCat

Okay guys... my money is hes flying to the highlands......
but starting to think maybe he's going solo with a film crew.
thought tom and martin and max were there from golf yesterday, but that's not Scottish landscape
Doing a quick look at private jets flying in and out of Edinburgh Airport.
If he's left Scotland from that airport it's likely to have been on this flight.
Screenshot_20220917-223229_Flightradar24.jpg

I would imagine if he was on this flight he'll be staying with Max F (how his family deals with him having people over constantly I will never know)

Pole er bear

VIP Member
DR this morning in what looks to be a London airport
heading out to LA?
Lando just did his SIM sessions so assuming he will be back in monaco
or playing golf/consoling a sad max.

Oh Sharl....
Really I had high hopes for this outfit
1663256148969.png

Last edited:

pastafasta

VIP Member
but at least they looked properly in love (to me, at least)
Yeah, at the beginning the looked like it was a proper relationship, but at the end it kinda went to those "perfect" staged IG photos that looked too good to be true. (Plus that weird paparazzi thing)

Futtrit

VIP Member
If she is still in Monaco, she has been pretty quiet today. Unless she has just decided not to post the same beach for the 3rd day in a row 😅

I would think that but he did this follow/unfollow thing throughout their relationship too 🤣
He'll probably post from Singapore in a few hours.....

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Doing a quick look at private jets flying in and out of Edinburgh Airport.
If he's left Scotland from that airport it's likely to have been on this flight.
View attachment 1586240
I would imagine if he was on this flight he'll be staying with Max F (how his family deals with him having people over constantly I will never know)
wow wasnt even looking for that one because thought he left later, but that would work. so max first...